Wikiposts

Living Together!

Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living Together!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Oh and here's a passion killer for you.....

.....we have to listen to talk sport on the radio EVERY night cos hubby can't sleep without it on!

if that were my hubby he'd be in a seperate room

I think you should buy him a portable radio
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:52 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
if that were my hubby he'd be in a seperate room

I think you should buy him a portable radio

I had to compromise wendy cos he used to insist on putting the tv on every night! at least the radio doesn't have flickering lights and 3 nights a week I am at work anyway!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I had to compromise wendy cos he used to insist on putting the tv on every night! at least the radio doesn't have flickering lights and 3 nights a week I am at work anyway!

you must enjoy working nights then
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

another horrible habit, farting loudly in bed near your leg, or even worse, pulling the blankets over your head so's you can smell it. Adult ???? worse than kids.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:42 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
you must enjoy working nights then

Love it!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:43 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Sorchar
another horrible habit, farting loudly in bed near your leg, or even worse, pulling the blankets over your head so's you can smell it. Adult ???? worse than kids.

oh yeah, thats disgusting. My hubby also farts in a very timely manner like just as you step in a lift full of people and the door shuts... he has no shame!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

oh yeah, thats disgusting. My hubby also farts in a very timely manner like just as you step in a lift full of people and the door shuts... he has no shame!
then would look at you as if it was you that done it
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:10 am
Living the Dream!

then would look at you as if it was you that done it
Exactly!

Do you think our other halves could have been separated at birth?
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:29 am
Amelie

Boyfriend just got up, and this is the situation so far:

1. Boxers scrunched up on bed, unmade bed I hasten to add!
2. Toilet seat up, although it has been flushed.
3. Top left off toothpaste, tube squeezed from top!
4. Manages to speak and kindly offers a mug of coffee.
5. Farts!
6. Scratching bollocks, as I type!
7. Discusses the weather and questions what kind of day it will be!
(it isn't rocket science, we are in australia)
8. Top on milk, but milk left on bench, spoon left beside milk, dishwasher just
underneath, (once again, it isn't rocket science)
9. Has just swigged milk out of carton thing before putting it back in fridge,
I had to ask him by the way.

Am i a bitch? I don't want to be grouchy! Why is everything irritating me?

Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:41 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Amelie

5. Farts!

Aww luv....try to see the funny side of things. Don't let it get to you too much! (I take exeption at drinking milk out of carton though....that I will not tolerate!). Just ask him to help you tidy up a bit. You really don't want to turn into a nag! Most men are like this.....its par for the course. its how you handle them thats important. They just need some guidance thats all! don't let it get ya down luv. We are all here going through the very same with our fellas!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

5. Farts!

must be love - he offered you a coffee instead of asking you to make one for him
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:49 am
Living the Dream!

must be love - he offered you a coffee instead of asking you to make one for him
Never thought of that! there ya go!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Now why do i find that soo funny????????
Old Mar 4th 2006, 7:32 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried talking to him about how you are feeling ? It may not be just about him and his habits but the whole immigration lark of leaving behind what is familiar, missing friends and family, and feeling terribly isolated ?
Hope the day gets better.
Gillian
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:17 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

5. Farts!

He's a male and doesn't think the same way that we do.....it's a fact. In his head he's just plodding along. If things are getting to you you need to tell him cause he won't be able to read your mind or have the sense otherwise.....Talk to him, not lecture but talk and listen...

Cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.