Wikiposts

Living the dream!

Old Sep 22nd 2009, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Smile Living the dream!

Hello all, or should I reallybe getting into the native language by now and say G'day mate!

I thought that I would drop back to British expats as it will soon be 2 years since we emigrated to South ast Queensland. I am looking to here from other who applied in Feb/ March 2007, just to see how everyone is getting on 2 years down the Line.

We have been on th emigration rollercoaster and also want to share our experiences to help others who are ust starting out......give back to the expat community that help me survive the whole process.

I am starting to build a website along these lines too....it is still in its infancy, but like all babies, It will grow and develop rapidly, so please pop in regularly.

Thank you.

Loubylou1 xxxxx
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living the dream!

bump... for you!

We applied.. I think around about this time? Mind you would have been then my husband submainmain who you probably dealt with then?

Anyway.. let me know.. I will let him know...etc etc..

Em x
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:19 pm
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Living the dream!

Hi Lou, FYI I just checked out your site and all the links in the categories section under Shopping seem to go to the same place - an Amazon add for something called a Kindle which I think is an electronic bookreading thing.

What is your site meant to be for exactly? It's not immediately obvious what the purpose is from the welcome and about us bits.

Pls don't take this as horrible criticism is meant to be helpful not mean
I used to have a mate who made websites and I would test them for her so I was just having a squiz out of interest and as you said it's a new thing you are creating, so my intention is to help not hinder

Best of luck with it