Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Litigation Culture and diving boards..

Wikiposts

Litigation Culture and diving boards..

Old Oct 3rd 2010, 1:37 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Litigation Culture and diving boards..

Doesn't it suck?

I went to my local Aquatic Center at the weekend (Chandler, Southside, Brisbane) and they've got the most amazing diving boards BUT I can't use them because I need to join the diving club to be able to gain access to them..

Why? Because apparently every bogan mother-f****r who can't be bothered to actually work for a living has been suing the center every time they act like a dumbarse on the boards and hurt themselves...

This s**t never happened when I was a kid. I used to go diving off high-boards all the time...

Rant over....please don't sue me for defamation of bogan character.....
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Litigation Culture and diving boards..

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Doesn't it suck?

I went to my local Aquatic Center at the weekend (Chandler, Southside, Brisbane) and they've got the most amazing diving boards BUT I can't use them because I need to join the diving club to be able to gain access to them..

Why? Because apparently every bogan mother-f****r who can't be bothered to actually work for a living has been suing the center every time they act like a dumbarse on the boards and hurt themselves...

This s**t never happened when I was a kid. I used to go diving off high-boards all the time...

Rant over....please don't sue me for defamation of bogan character.....

My boys used to love diving off the big boards at Kawana, went down one day ( this is when they were little) and all closed off, last time they dived was in Canada, boards were way higher, freaked me out but OMG they had a ball.