Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

List of members you wish to thank. add them here !!!

List of members you wish to thank. add them here !!!

Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List of members you wish to thank. add them here !!!

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Thats OK, last time you sent it to me it was blank anyway .
this happens to me all the time i type a message and its blank. ill need to get the mods to sort it out
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:08 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
this happens to me all the time i type a message and its blank. ill need to get the mods to sort it out
Ah no no, I got the message OK, just blank in the points department .
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Ah no no, I got the message OK, just blank in the points department .
ha ha ha , thats cos only a select few get karma from me
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:10 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

hey hey, u didnt read my pish then shame u lowered your standards
It seems as though i've been reading it forever..........
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Don't ask this one, I haven't got the Karma Sorting Licence yet
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by hevs
It seems as though i've been reading it forever..........
wow your nearly as lucky as mrs soapy
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Don't ask this one, I haven't got the Karma Sorting Licence yet
Hmmmmm and who gave u the MOD job???
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:15 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

wow your nearly as lucky as mrs soapy
I feel for the woman, i really do
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:21 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm and who gave u the MOD job???
You have to remember I'm in Qld, and you need a licence for everything here. So far I only have a few of them, Karma comes later
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You have to remember I'm in Qld, and you need a licence for everything here. So far I only have a few of them, Karma comes later
just a thought Polly, youve been on this forum that long. i doubt if any of us would know any of the name u would thank..........not that im saying your dead old or anythin............ eeeerrrrrmmmm i think the holes deep enough, ill stop digging
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:32 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha ha , thats cos only a select few get karma from me
Yeah, that would be right, I want a refund on the stuff I gave you .
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

Yeah, that would be right, I want a refund on the stuff I gave you .
u might get a rebate, not a refund
a bit like when u had a rented telly and the wee guy would come to empty it and gee u 3 bob back, he couldnt walk for the cash he took oot it. so thanx for the big bag of karma and heres your 3 bobs woth back. K
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:49 am
Home and Happy

just a thought Polly, youve been on this forum that long. i doubt if any of us would know any of the name u would thank..........not that im saying your dead old or anythin............ eeeerrrrrmmmm i think the holes deep enough, ill stop digging
Cheeky mare!You never did answer the question about which cheek you wanted caned first, did you!
Early names that come to mind besides Dotty, and who I remember getting help from - Sophia (she still posts sometimes), Footie Chick, Tinaj, Alan Collett (he pointed me to the forum), Sandra, Bondipom, Hevs, Mrs D - esp when i first got here, oh there are loads more (so please don't anyone be offended if I've left you out!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:11 am
High in the Dandenongs

I was so busy feeling left out that i forgot to add my own

OK, in no particular order....
Bordy and Mrs B ....for fantastic gardening skills and just for being fab

The Blue robots...From Banbury to Sydney and still friends. For our Sydney holiday home and for making me cry with laughter on so many occasions (and their understanding at being the only people in the world who understand that i only use THAT word when i'm very very drunk)

Sandra and the lesser known fagin....for inventing the leaping into the pool fully clothed on new years eve tradition. AND speaking like a polish washer woman when pissed.

vicky vixen....whos children are like my childrens siblings

katejoy (and Stu) .....for impromtu gatherings and infectious love of four wheel driving

Polly and the bloke for the grand prix get togethers.

The Crestas for some great brew, some great prawns and a fun night that i would love to return down here.

Kala, Debsy, steandleigh, larrissa, PP, MP, Simone, Sophia (and i know i've forgotten some) just for being the girlies and sharing some fun times

Mrs D..... for understanding........

HUP, Soapy, Bix, Scossie, Bordy, ADL, PeteY (and again i know i've forgotten some) for being there to talk pish and always make me laugh

Jeeze i feel like i'm at the Oscars or somehing
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

I'd like to say a big thanks to my member....Karen as if it was not for her hard work then i wound not be here...Thanks babe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.