Life on Mars

Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

greggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Life on Mars

The series Life on Mars has just finnished here in UK, we thought it was brilliant unfortunately finnished off in such a way there will be another one next year but we will be in aus by then does anyone know if we can get it in Aus at all.
Mark and Jo
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life on Mars

Originally Posted by greggsy
The series Life on Mars has just finnished here in UK, we thought it was brilliant unfortunately finnished off in such a way there will be another one next year but we will be in aus by then does anyone know if we can get it in Aus at all.
Mark and Jo
I was thinking exactly the same thing, and Rome I loved that - they say that there will be a new series of that later in the year. hope you can get it on DVD!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

greggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DebraH
I was thinking exactly the same thing, and Rome I loved that - they say that there will be a new series of that later in the year. hope you can get it on DVD!
Yes Rome was good too its typical been nothing about for ages and as we are about to move away 2 good series have been on
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:49 am
MVFC

Carl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the rough

My wife's stepmother sends us videotapes of various programmes from the UK and on a recent one were two episodes of a programme called Life on Mars. Anyway, I thought they were superb and am looking forward to watching the last two episodes on the video we've just received . In answer to the original question, I wouldn't be surprised to see it appear on UKTV or ABC in the future. I hope so, as I missed the first three episodes.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:52 am
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

We thought it was briliant to!! My husband really enjoyed looking at all the old cars!! Will most certainly be tuning in for next series!!

Our other favourite programme, is Shameless, which is so funny and now really getting into The Apprentice!! Brilliant viewing!!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:00 am
MVFC

Carl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the rough

Second series of Shameless is currently being aired by SBS, over here.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely life on Mars here.

Bloody ants get everywhere
Old Mar 7th 2006, 1:17 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by greggsy
Mark and Jo
I've downloaded the whole series off UKNova & agree it's really good (have not seen the last episode yet so don't tell me what happened!). On UKNova it is usually available for download on Tuesday morning (broadcast Monday night) so is right up to date. It is in avi format so you will need a divx capable DVD player to watch it on your TV rather than PC.