Wikiposts

Life on Mars

Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:17 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Life on Mars

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Anybody been watching this, i think its bloody brill, fair cheers up a Monday night, but i think you've got to be of a 'certain age to appreciate it.

10 mins to go to next episode
I missed the first episode and possibly the next one or two after that, but I've followed it religiously ever since.

Top show, love it! Can't wait for next Monday and the final episode; will it be The End, or is there another series in store...?!

Only time will tell...!!!

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Feb 20th 2006 at 9:20 am.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:21 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Life on Mars

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
read this week they are making second series, as its proved to be so popular.
!!!

So next week will merely be a cliffhanger for the second series?!

Don't know if I can wait that long!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:23 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Life on Mars

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
!!!

So next week will merely be a cliffhanger for the second series?!

Brilliant innit, and funny , i love the way they are so not pc. One of the times i laughed the most, is when the female pc had to stay with a witness in their flat, the d.c said 'bloody brilliant, putting some fanny with him'
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:24 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well this is what I read in the newspaper just now...

The Sun

BE members Margaret and Wendy were seen trotting down the high street riding the penis of a spaceman yesterday morning.

The penis which is thought to have measured a good six foot in length, was equipped with a tartan saddle and leather reins for the girls to hold on to.

Wendy was heard screaming 'Hi Ho Silver' and her partner in crime Margaret was singing in a loud voice 'O Flower 'o Scotland'.

Onlookers were horrified at the sight of the giant penis and several women hid under park benches for protection.

It is thought that Sue Admin will make attempts to catch the penis and find out who it belongs to. We know it is a spaceman, but it could be anyone really.

Said Margaret yesterday; 'Oh ma God, I cannae walk, ma legs are stiff'

Wendy was too tired to talk but is thought to be protesting at the possible capture of the penis on grounds that it is a good mode of transport.

The spaceman was unavailable for comment.

If you know who owns the penis, if you know the spaceman attached to it, then please contact the Sun right away. It could be a BE member who is shy at the size of his manhood but we need to know.

For the safety of mankind.
Wendy and i are sworn to secrecy of the BE person who was attached to it.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:29 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Wendy and i are sworn to secrecy of the BE person who was attached to it.
Ah, you have found it I see.

Well, you shall have to wait for the next edition of the newspaper.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:37 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I missed the first episode and possibly the next one or two after that, but I've followed it religiously ever since.

Top show, love it! Can't wait for next Monday and the final episode; will it be The End, or is there another series in store...?!

Only time will tell...!!!
They are repeating it from the first episode tonight one BBC1 from 1.40am I believe.. Worth taping if you missed the first couple!

It is brilliant, I loved the way he slid over the bonnet of a car tonight, followed by Gene who couln't quite do it!!! Very Sweeney esque
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:38 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ah, you have found it I see.

Well, you shall have to wait for the next edition of the newspaper.

Hmmm, I may have an idea of who it was!!!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:44 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hmmm, I may have an idea of who it was!!!

Who?

You must tell us.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 5:50 am

Last in the series tonight, hope i can stay awake to watch it
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:35 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I only discovered "Life on Mars" a couple of weeks ago. Pleased, they are already repeating it so I can catch the episodes I missed. BUT - I only found out about the repeats after they'd already shown episode 1 ...

Did anyone tape it? AND - anyone fancy posting me the video (I'll send it back - promise)??????

Gina
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by GinaUK
I only discovered "Life on Mars" a couple of weeks ago. Pleased, they are already repeating it so I can catch the episodes I missed. BUT - I only found out about the repeats after they'd already shown episode 1 ...

Did anyone tape it? AND - anyone fancy posting me the video (I'll send it back - promise)??????

Gina

Sorry Gina , didn't tape it, but am sure you'll catch up eventually, they've made another series apparently
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:24 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Second series to be shown next year when hopefully most of us over here waiting now should be over there Who's gonna tape all the episodes and send them to Oz for us

Any volunteers........................................ .........

Loz x