Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Life’s Great Mystery No1. Women and Shopping.

Wikiposts

Life’s Great Mystery No1. Women and Shopping.

Old May 30th 2011, 12:23 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life’s Great Mystery No1. Women and Shopping.

Originally Posted by rasen78
Some of us need no assistance in that department
I love it when you talk like that.
Old May 30th 2011, 7:31 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
I love it when you talk like that.
I don't get many complaints, tis true
Old May 30th 2011, 7:38 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
I don't get many complaints, tis true
absolutely none from me
Old May 30th 2011, 7:47 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
absolutely none from me
same here.
Old May 30th 2011, 7:49 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

same here.
off to yer Islands you dirty old Man (in a Steptoe voice )
Old May 30th 2011, 8:00 pm
Not allowed opinions.

off to yer Islands you dirty old Man (in a Steptoe voice )
I’ll be back (in an Arnie voice)
Old May 30th 2011, 8:03 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

I’ll be back (in an Arnie voice)
surely the rising sea level will sweep you away

just in case you should have yer head shrunk, balls chopped off etc where do you live? I'll mind yer gaff
Old May 30th 2011, 8:13 pm
Not allowed opinions.

surely the rising sea level will sweep you away

just in case you should have yer head shrunk, balls chopped off etc where do you live? I'll mind yer gaff
Sydney CBD mate, and you are welcome to catch up with her. She is going to be lonely.

BE WARNED – despite being a tiny Japanese she can outdrink most of my rough tough army mates, she loves dancing and flirts with dirty old men in bars. (How do you think I managed to get her?)

Great video on my first island here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn9vePxVhb0
Old May 30th 2011, 8:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sydney CBD mate, and you are welcome to catch up with her. She is going to be lonely.

BE WARNED – despite being a tiny Japanese she can outdrink most of my rough tough army mates, she loves dancing and flirts with dirty old men in bars. (How do you think I managed to get her?)

Great video on my first island here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn9vePxVhb0
Why is she not going with you out of interest. I'm sure you said the company would pay for her or am I in my parallel world on this one?
Old May 30th 2011, 8:37 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Why is she not going with you out of interest. I'm sure you said the company would pay for her or am I in my parallel world on this one?
Ahhh MP, this is my BIG problem:

Cost isn’t the issue, having a bored Japanese girl hanging around on an Island where there is just a coconut trees and sand isn’t fun.

I am taking her to Auckland for two weeks for the planning period, then I fly to Kiribati and she returns to Sydney. She flies out to meet me for a four week holiday after about a month.

I think after a month she will be going up the wall. She is the opposite to me – she is a shopaholic glamour girl who enjoys parties. I can drink Kava with the natives.

Even leaving her alone in Sydney is a problem. She got very lonely and depressed when I went away with the army. I am hoping she will keep herself amused.

The better alternative projects – Kabul and Manila, have both run into problems.
Old May 30th 2011, 8:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh MP, this is my BIG problem:

Cost isn’t the issue, having a bored Japanese girl hanging around on an Island where there is just a coconut trees and sand isn’t fun.

I am taking her to Auckland for two weeks for the planning period, then I fly to Kiribati and she returns to Sydney. She flies out to meet me for a four week holiday after about a month.

I think after a month she will be going up the wall. She is the opposite to me – she is a shopaholic glamour girl who enjoys parties. I can drink Kava with the natives.

Even leaving her alone in Sydney is a problem. She got very lonely and depressed when I went away with the army. I am hoping she will keep herself amused.

The better alternative projects – Kabul and Manila, have both run into problems.
Ahh bummer. Can she not go visit rellies or move to Japan for the duration?
Old May 30th 2011, 8:44 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Ahh bummer. Can she not go visit rellies or move to Japan for the duration?
Rellies are in Japan, but that is my fall-back plan. An open ticket for a visit.

The other problem is i need someone here to look after my affairs.

Its going to be a tough year for us. Hopefully it pays off in experience and further opportunities.
Old May 30th 2011, 11:40 pm
Not allowed opinions.

You wouldn’t believe it, Now Kabul comes back and wants to talk to me about doing the Afghanistan gig.

It’s too late, I signed the Pacific contract, but this one would have been better. 6 weeks in Kabul, 2 back here.

It’s a bugger when the fickle finger of fate fondles your freckle.
Old May 31st 2011, 1:17 am
Shiny Arse Know All

You wouldn’t believe it, Now Kabul comes back and wants to talk to me about doing the Afghanistan gig.

It’s too late, I signed the Pacific contract, but this one would have been better. 6 weeks in Kabul, 2 back here.

It’s a bugger when the fickle finger of fate fondles your freckle.
now Afghan sounds more interesting Working for NATO tax free on an 8/4 roster, looking after the netwroks Presumably NOT what you do though