Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Life’s Great Mystery No1. Women and Shopping.

Wikiposts

Life’s Great Mystery No1. Women and Shopping.

Old May 29th 2011, 2:27 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life’s Great Mystery No1. Women and Shopping.

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
OK, here's the thing. Are they fu8k me boots? If yes, you MUST go out of your way to encourage her buying anything that means she'll actually wear them. If not, just say they make her arse look big and watch her self esteem implode like a dodgy souffle
Just the normal thigh length black vinyl variety to go with her whip and Basque.

(being Japanese and petite NOTHING would make her ass look big)
Old May 29th 2011, 2:30 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Just the normal thigh length black vinyl variety to go with her whip and Basque.

(being Japanese and petite NOTHING would make her ass look big)
then why are you complaining?
Old May 29th 2011, 2:42 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
then why are you complaining?
The bloody boots dont fit me.
Old May 29th 2011, 7:42 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

missing mess rugby or those special dress up nights after a formal mess dinner
Old May 29th 2011, 7:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

but does the basque?
Old May 29th 2011, 10:48 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Here ya go Badge
Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Thought someone might say that - she just gets basics - underwear and exercise wear from there. The incidental stuff.

As for leggings, I'm not really sure what the name is. The sort of stuff you wear under something, or when exercising, or when teaching. You would know more about it than me. And she has this nack of looking good even in gear that would look council estate on other women - but I put that down to good posture. She herself sometimes comments on this - she's not mean about it - it's just one of those things.
Old May 29th 2011, 10:53 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
missing mess rugby or those special dress up nights after a formal mess dinner
you know the drill, Official Secrets Act and all that. Pass me the frozen chicken!
Old May 29th 2011, 10:56 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
but does the basque?
Like a dream.

I dont know why more women dont wear corsets, they pull the gutbucket in and add the hourglass figure. Makes the jubblies look bigger too.
Old May 29th 2011, 11:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Like a dream.

I dont know why more women dont wear corsets, they pull the gutbucket in and add the hourglass figure. Makes the jubblies look bigger too.
They also prevent you eating and drinking and cause you to pass out because you can't breathe. Apart from that, yeah, they're great.
Old May 29th 2011, 11:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Like a dream.

Maybe cos we have realised its pretty pointless trying to look like we have a decent figure when we know we can never compete with the likes of Mrs Badge
Old May 29th 2011, 11:12 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
They also prevent you eating and drinking and cause you to pass out because you can't breathe. Apart from that, yeah, they're great.
I remember the horror of seeing my grandmother discretely take one off after a dinner. I think I was about 4. I don’t think women wear them these days do they?

Edited to add: I prefer the fuller figure woman myself.

Last edited by slapphead_otool; May 29th 2011 at 11:14 pm.
Old May 30th 2011, 3:57 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Edited to add: I prefer the fuller figure woman myself.
Meanwhile, the ladies on BE begin an en masse cabbage soup diet......
Old May 30th 2011, 4:43 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Like a dream.

Some of us need no assistance in that department
Old May 30th 2011, 5:12 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

you know the drill, Official Secrets Act and all that. Pass me the frozen chicken!
or pass me another Steward, I've broken this one

Personaly I find Tri-srvice mess dinners amusing with us all having different traditions. Well apart from the RAF, they're not old enough to have traditions
Old May 30th 2011, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
or pass me another Steward, I've broken this one

Personaly I find Tri-srvice mess dinners amusing with us all having different traditions. Well apart from the RAF, they're not old enough to have traditions

Indeed. Bless em all.

Since today is Memorial Day here in the US:

http://www.raf.mod.uk/history/whowerethefew.cfm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.