Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:29 pm
mickj

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

You won't be making fun of the disable now, would you?

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Oh I see, got you, you've only got one leg! That avatar is deceptively unrepresentative then (in so many ways...)

Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhh, loose, that's fighting talk if ever I heard it!! Best you can do???

Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mickj

Not if he wants this Disability Co-ordinator to deal with....they'll be dangling no more...
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:34 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Ha! Cornered you again.

Erm, I'm not exactly light, you know, and we know I'm no lightweight on the drinking front either, so we'll put that comment to one side.

In fact, my Red Backs, being black, nicely co-ordinated with the massive, 30 kilo camp ovens I was heaving about. So there. I have superwoman strength, you know, and a mean right hook, lightning reflexes, ability to kick box. Wearing Red Backs. Steel-capped Red Backs.

Are you boys going to put war paint on your beer bellies?

Ahh bunykins - you're all talk no trousers!!!

You're weak girly legs couldn't raise a steelie higher than is neccesary to hold the oven door open.

And granted, an ickle beer belly may have sprouted this year, but I'm already quite attached to the wee fella!! Its a blokey thing - you wont understand.

As for Anya joining up with you, fine sweetie pie, though I am a little worried about you and MMW and your dogging fettish......:scared:

Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:38 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by loose
30 pairs of shoes!!!!! Imelda Marcos or what!!!
Nope, he said "30 odd shoes" and apparently he meant it (well he seems to be claiming so).
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh bunykins - you're all talk no trousers!!!

You're weak girly legs couldn't raise a steelie higher than is neccesary to hold the oven door open.

And granted, an ickle beer belly may have sprouted this year, but I'm already quite attached to the wee fella!! Its a blokey thing - you wont understand.

As for Anya joining up with you, fine sweetie pie, though I am a little worried about you and MMW and your dogging fettish......:scared:

Stick legs? Moi? Have you see my legs? Veritable tree trunks. I spent my youth horseriding, swimming, rowing and doing tetrathlon. And you don't live in Cambridge without building hefty cycling muscles. Plus I do yoga. You wouldn't believe how flexible I am

Mr B has a little beer belly too. He calls it Stella, but is currently thinking of re-naming it Kronnie.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:40 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

What's in Cinnarizine, Anya? Or is that the generic name?
That's what appears to be in them - and lactose.

(Strictly speaking, they're actually for controlling the nausea/dizzinness caused by the acrivastine pills & 3 types of steroid/nasal spray I'm taking to get the asthma, hayfever & nose bleeds under control.)

Yeeeuch.

I may be a wheezing, sneezing wreck at the mo but I can still take those Expat blokes on....

Anya.
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by mickj
Well I don't discriminate, I'll make fun of anyone! Come on, line up, who's next? Hey you over there with the beer belly, didja know some woman's drawn a target on it?
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Have no fear MMW, the boys are back in town.

The girls can never pagger us, the poor little ducks dont even know what it means. (you're thinking of dogging anya - not that I know much about these things - ahem)

Reet bundy and your fellow lightweights, you hopped to another thread in fear, but if its a battle of the sexes you want, then thats what you'll get. (as long as you remember i think you're all lovely really).

I'll start things off........are you gonna spray your red back boots white, so that when you wear them you match the other kitchen appliances?

(boys - dont wimp out on me here)

Nope. We are gonna force our feet into shoes which are 4 sizes too small small so we can get nearer the kitchen sink, which as you "men" all know is our rightful place

M
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Nope. We are gonna force our feet into shoes which are 4 sizes too small small so we can get nearer the kitchen sink, which as you "men" all know is our rightful place

M
I thought our rightful place was barefoot and pregnant as well as chained to the kitchen sink
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:42 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Stick legs? Moi? Have you see my legs? Veritable tree trunks. I spent my youth horseriding, swimming, rowing and doing tetrathlon. And you don't live in Cambridge without building hefty cycling muscles. Plus I do yoga. You wouldn't believe how flexible I am

Mr B has a little beer belly too. He calls it Stella, but is currently thinking of re-naming it Kronnie.

I have no idea what a tetrathlon is but I presume it involves more than 1 event. Like half an hour baking, followed by 4 sinks full of washing up, before hoovering and dusting and finishing with preparing a healthy tea for your husband and waiting upstairs for him.

You may sound like some kind of Bulgarian shot putter but I aint scared! (much)

Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:43 pm
mickj

You left one thing out of the picture you painted there, the BOOTY Its all about the bouncy booty !

Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:44 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Actually MMW & I are more likely to go catting.

Got to keep the b*ggers off the lettuces *somehow*

Anya.

PS: have just realised that I'm sleeping with the enemy in this thread. Well, not at this moment you understand, as I'm working, conducting telephone interviews, but....

Last edited by anya4oz; Jun 9th 2004 at 2:47 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

I have no idea what a tetrathlon is but I presume it involves more than 1 event. Like half an hour baking, followed by 4 sinks full of washing up, before hoovering and dusting and finishing with preparing a healthy tea for your husband and waiting upstairs for him.

You may sound like some kind of Bulgarian shot putter but I aint scared! (much)

LOL!!! Tetrathlon - you get up at sparrow's fart, shoot at moving targets (in this case you boys), swim as many lengths as possible in 15 minutes, ride your horse over a cross country course then run 3 miles. All in a day.

Yep, that's me, the Bulgarian shot putter. You can call me Olga.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:45 pm
mickj

There was me thinking its on the "island" in the kitchen No wonder she keeps..................

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris

M

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.