Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:05 pm
Brit'n'TX

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Covenant
You do realise that we've added yet more pages to this thread? Suppose we can scare Bundy and get it to the 700 page mark.

Don't go yet Africand
africandimwit is probably Bundy doing just that ...

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:09 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbickle
you never know, he mightbe reading it after all
Nah!! Ray has other fish to fry these days. In the absence of trolls he attacks innocent bystanders like me. Give me a break No need to bring Ray into this like he was some demi-god. No wonder he has lost his head.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:09 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
africandimwit is probably Bundy doing just that ...
So what picture have we built up of our 'man'

Male
Small dick
address 47R St Georges Sq ( the one with the red light)
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:12 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Male
Small dick
Can't admit when they are in the wrong
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:14 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Desdemona
Nah!! Ray has other fish to fry these days. In the absence of trolls he attacks innocent bystanders like me. Give me a break No need to bring Ray into this like he was some demi-god. No wonder he has lost his head.
if you're missing Ray that much Desi, I can always stand in for him ....

apparently I have a constant acid attitude and my ability to stir-up a fight on all subjects is a delight ...

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

africand is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbickle
Can't admit when they are in the wrong
Dreamers, nothin but that ...............
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:17 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by africand
Dreamers, nothin but that ...............
Heres Johnneeey!

Hey, it seems like our friend like making random statements, maybe he's Leslie

(Best Humour Her)

Life is a fish....

(your turn)
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:17 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, 47R St Georges Sq., 9pm OK?
Goody goody gumdrops!!!! I'll sharpen my straight razor. I'll even throw in an anus wax for good measure!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Goody goody gumdrops!!!! I'll sharpen my straight razor. I'll even throw in an anus wax for good measure!!
As long as you don't burn the candle both ends...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:18 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
if you're missing Ray that much Desi, I can always stand in for him .... apparently I have a constant acid attitude and my ability to stir-up a fight on all subjects is a delight ...
You're ok Brit. All that acid is just a front But yes, you're a pretty good stirrer-upper. Ray should learn to pick people his own size. Old people, women and chidren should be out of bounds for the likes of him. Now Dan Marsden is a worthy opponent. Gives as good as he gets
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Male
Small dick
Well, We've built up the following: Shallow, cheap, Needs to use a movie stars photo as his own. Needs to humiate his prey (or the prey of his friends).
Needs to be abusive to that person. Intent on humiliation. What you and your friends dont realise is that this site is supposed to assist people that wish to move to other parts of the world and that rubbish like the entry above is a bore at the least, and offensive NOW. Glad to assist NOT to have anyone who thinks that is funny.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

As long as you don't burn the candle both ends...
Visit 47R and burn Idiot
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie66
You dont know the meaning of a good time-when was the last time you were in CaPE tOWN BLEEDING???
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:32 pm

Visit 47R and burn Idiot
Sorry, didn't quite understand do you mean Visit 47 R and Burn Idiot, (as in burn the idiot living in 47R) or Visit 47R, and burn, Idiot?

Please clarify, as I am on the edge of my seat..
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:33 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

intend to proceed with harrasment charges if you dont piss off now.
I suppose this means that the ball shaving is out.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.