Forum Regular

africand is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well it's good fun isn't it

What about a subject like 'My country is better than yours'

That's how it usually ends up!!

G
Oh! A row - Ha your so full of shite thats hard to take seriously. Do you really know how to have a row [excepting the 4 pages of advice you've had]?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:10 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by africand
Oh! A row - Ha your so full of shite thats hard to take seriously. Do you really know how to have a row [excepting the 4 pages of advice you've had]?
What is your problem?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Covenant
What is your problem?
Bullshit Mr. Covenant. Thats all matey, its really plain and simple. Slagging off for the sake of it, which your buddy seems to thrive on judging by his postings.

If you have a VALID reason for this interjection, relating to the forum I was in, please present it!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Bullshit Mr. Covenant. Thats all matey, its really plain and simple. Slagging off for the sake of it, which your buddy seems to thrive on judging by his postings.

If you have a VALID reason for this interjection, relating to the forum I was in, please present it!
I've just read your previous postings ... care to rethink your course of action?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:20 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I don't post according to your rules. This is an open forum, and if a member is being rude, then we have every right to make an issue of it. If you don't agree with Greyling then fine, you have a diffference in opinion, I'm sure others will allso highlight any errors, but Greyling is a longstanding member here and has given help to many people. He doesn't deserve an atitude such as yours.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I've just read your previous postings ... care to rethink your course of action?
Not for one minute. Why should I, this has been a slag-fest of anyones ideas other than those in the clique.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:23 pm
Brit'n'TX

Not for one minute. Why should I, this has been a slag-fest of anyones ideas other than those in the clique.
then f*** off and leave "the clique" in peace ...

Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

OK then, alternatively, how about move it to a fresh thread and we can have a nice informative debate about the "clique" that you percieve to exist around here?

Ah! that old argument.

Maybe, its just that this 'clique' has no patience for pompous individuals such as yourself.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, I don't post according to your rules. This is an open forum, and if a member is being rude, then we have every right to make an issue of it. If you don't agree with Greyling then fine, you have a diffference in opinion, I'm sure others will allso highlight any errors, but Greyling is a longstanding member here and has given help to many people. He doesn't deserve an atitude such as yours.
So if his attitude is rude and his advice is incorrect, you stand by him - is that what you are stating?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:25 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not in the clique and nobody has slagged my ideas.

Are you angry about something in particular?

Do you need your balls shaved?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:25 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Do you need your balls shaved?
too late Leslie ... he's already had them removed ...

Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:26 pm

So if his attitude is rude and his advice is incorrect, you stand by him - is that what you are stating?
Greyling has posted on these forums for a long time, he is a true gentleman, and deserves respect. Its your viewpoint that clearly is at odds with his posts. But you seem to choose a particularly aggressive way to force your opinions on others. So yes, I will stand by him.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Ah! that old argument.

Maybe, its just that this 'clique' has no patience for pompous individuals such as yourself.
Or maybe its people that sit all evening [or day] bantering between each other about others that are boring - You and your mates, try GayDar, at least you'll get a root. The ****ed thing about you is that you swear at me and yet you aint got the guts to say it.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:29 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Bad attitude is all yours A, go lay down or something, come back when you are in a better mood.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.