Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:55 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Ah, so that's where you were Bundy! Good on yer colleague, and you for listening to her!!

Anja, have never experiences M&S....

I've only bought a sports bra in Target here so far.
I love Target, brilliant for me, the bargain hunter, and most things fit quite well too!

JC, you can go back to dreaming about Bundy if you don't mind!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:51 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bob
The what series?
And don't even go there with teeth....with the costs over here, it's very much the home school of denistry for me if I'm a plank and knacker any on the piss *l*
'Himalya' - Michael Palin's latest travelogue; see:

http://www.palinstravels.co.uk/static-187

The series just started here in Oz: lovely photography, & Palin meets some interesting and eccentric people. Mind you, he is the kind of bloke who could stand at a bus stop in Fulham and make it seem interesting....

I'm sure you'll get the series in the US soon.

Anya.

Last edited by anya4oz; Nov 18th 2004 at 3:45 am.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:56 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Simone
Ah, so that's where you were Bundy! Good on yer colleague, and you for listening to her!!

I love Target, brilliant for me, the bargain hunter, and most things fit quite well too!

BOO HOO!! The bras offered in Target would have been perfect for me when I was young & slim Good value & lovely designs, too, I was admiring them only the other day - they just don't do them in my size!

Hubby has confirmed that he's not too keen on the breast reduction option, so looks like I will have to spend a day in M&S stocking up when we go back next year....

Simone, I'm sure there used to be a big branch of M&S in Den Haag a few years back - mind you, it's probably closed now.

Anya.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:03 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
BOO HOO!! The bras offered in Target would have been perfect for me when I was young & slim Good value & lovely designs, too, I was admiring them only the other day - they just don't do them in my size!

Hubby has confirmed that he's not too keen on the breast reduction option, so looks like I will have to spend a day in M&S stocking up when we go back next year....

Simone, I'm sure there used to be a big branch of M&S in Den Haag a few years back - mind you, it's probably closed now.

Anya.
Well, I maybe young, but not slim! Though, I guess slim is a subjective thing!
I'll have to see if I fit in any now. THat sportsbra I bought a while ago, is nearly to small now, and I'm afraid that might have been the biggest size they had.... I hope not!!

I didn't get to Den Haag very often. Holland may be small, but it was still about 2.5 hours away
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:04 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

For Bundy:

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/today.ns...ning_evolution

Lotus Learning Space is what we used.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:38 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

For Bundy:

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/today.ns...ning_evolution

Lotus Learning Space is what we used.

Thanks Simone! Shall have a look at that in a bit....

Anya, I'm seething with envy at you meeting Michael Palin! The Himalaya series was stunning and really interesting.

Can't share your bra worries, I'm afraid, being slight of chest
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:43 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by bundy
Thanks Simone! Shall have a look at that in a bit....

Anya, I'm seething with envy at you meeting Michael Palin! The Himalaya series was stunning and really interesting.

Can't share your bra worries, I'm afraid, being slight of chest
Hi Bundy!!

Never mind, they grow bigger as you get older, I've found Was size 32A at age 20. :scared:

I'll tell Michael you like his series, too! I was going to suggest that he adds to his travelog of long, complicated rail journeys by doing a series on 'Cambridge to Liverpool St'.

BTW, did you read the thread about The Damned switching on the Cambridge Xmas Lights?

Anya.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:45 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bundy!!

Never mind, they grow bigger as you get older, I've found Was size 32A at age 20. :scared:

I'll tell Michael you like his series, too! I was going to suggest that he adds to his travelog of long, complicated rail journeys by doing a series on 'Cambridge to Liverpool St'.

BTW, did you read the thread about The Damned switching on the Cambridge Xmas Lights?

Anya.
LOL! No didn't read that thread - will catch up in a mo!

Yeah, MP could also do a series called 'Negotiating the Ring Road after 4pm' with a special episode entirely dedicated to Gonville Place.

So, these things are going to grow?! Actually, they have already, but I think that's just because I've put on weight all over since uni.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:54 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

LOL! No didn't read that thread - will catch up in a mo!

Yeah, MP could also do a series called 'Negotiating the Ring Road after 4pm' with a special episode entirely dedicated to Gonville Place.

So, these things are going to grow?! Actually, they have already, but I think that's just because I've put on weight all over since uni.
Yes, mine took on a sudden spurt when I was about 28. Only downside - so did my a*se, at the same time Soon, as my ex once famously observed, it became the size of Belgium :scared: . [He was Canadian, so I suppose I should have been thankful that he knew about Belgium...]

Will suggest series to MP: MarkMyWords & I could lend him our punt (still got it - not taken it out on the river lately, as reckon 12000 miles is a bit far to go for an evening's punting). They could use it to film a glitzy ceremonial departure down the Cam from the Garden House Hotel.

Sadly, the A14 is a whole long-running series in its own right

Anya.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:56 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

she allready has her stalkers lol!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:58 am
She's a bird, you know

Yes, mine took on a sudden spurt when I was about 28. Only downside - so did my a*se, at the same time Soon, as my ex once famously observed, it became the size of Belgium :scared: . [He was Canadian, so I suppose I should have been thankful that he knew about Belgium...]

Will suggest series to MP: MarkMyWords & I could lend him our punt (still got it - not taken it out on the river lately, as reckon 12000 miles is a bit far to go for an evening's punting). They could use it to film a glitzy ceremonial departure down the Cam from the Garden House Hotel.

Sadly, the A14 is a whole long-running series in its own right

Anya.

LOL! And there could be mention of the many ceremonies that can be witnessed from the banks of the Cam....the sacrificial burning of rubbish, the beer can lobbing competition, the famous Coe Fen Flasher, the underage drinking spectacular.....
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:59 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
she allready has her stalkers lol!!!!
Yes, but they're very well-behaved there's no point complaining
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:00 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

LOL! And there could be mention of the many ceremonies that can be witnessed from the banks of the Cam....the sacrificial burning of rubbish, the beer can lobbing competition, the famous Coe Fen Flasher, the underage drinking spectacular.....
u forgot the underage smoking and all that happens in secluded places comp.!!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:03 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
u forgot the underage smoking and all that happens in secluded places comp.!!!

Yep, good point. Lot of that going on.

When I was at school (a school situated on the edge of Coe Fen) and we had a special bit of land known as the Cabbage Patch for just those occupations you describe.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:07 am
The 5th Amendment

Yep, good point. Lot of that going on.

When I was at school (a school situated on the edge of Coe Fen) and we had a special bit of land known as the Cabbage Patch for just those occupations you describe.
but i am sure u were told about it and never actually went there....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.