Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
nah Simone.... off to bed in a minute so will have happy dreams now.... thank you..... (now wishing he had not posted this expecting flak from Bundy for not dreaming about her).....

Too bloody right! Actually, not entirely sure I'd want to be in your dreams, Joe. Scary place, I suspect.

Well, missed out on the action today. Got sent home for, in the words of the colleague doing the sending, looking 'tired and crap'. Nice to be noticed Been asleep all afternoon and now ever so slightly confused about the time/day/month/year.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:34 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
Too bloody right! Actually, not entirely sure I'd want to be in your dreams, Joe. Scary place, I suspect.

Well, missed out on the action today. Got sent home for, in the words of the colleague doing the sending, looking 'tired and crap'. Nice to be noticed Been asleep all afternoon and now ever so slightly confused about the time/day/month/year.
i sometimes scare myself!

ok... u HAVE got to look after urself. By the way it is Tuesday 24th Feb 2012 so u dot sleep for too long!!!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
i sometimes scare myself!

ok... u HAVE got to look after urself. By the way it is Tuesday 24th Feb 2012 so u dot sleep for too long!!!
No wonder I'm tired - I've aged 8 years in my sleep!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Your absence was noted

G
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Your absence was noted

G
Really? That's nice. I didn't notice, mainly because I was asleep and having very bizarre dreams about a long train journey through Russia I worry about myself sometimes.

Should be business as usual tomorrow though. Back to the grindstone and all that.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So what's everyone up to this week then?

And JC....what kinda motor you blagging?
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bob

And JC....what kinda motor you blagging?

Lots of work. Lots of sleep. Lots of organising of things before going back to Jersey next week.

I'm proud of myself - in spite of my half day today, I've done sooooo much work this week. Just shows what I can do when I put my mind to it!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:54 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I worry about myself sometimes.
It's known as insight

G
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:55 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Bob
Same as usual....Being a man of leisure

G
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

It's known as insight

G
Well whatever it is, I hope it doesn't last! Blissful ignorance is so much better.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:57 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Simone
For all your amusement:

My bra strap just broke.... at work!
See, there are many downsides to these breasts.
I considered this to be a good bra, too!! grrrrr.

Found a safety pin though, luckily!
OMG! And without a Marks & Spencers in the country to buy a replacement!

On which note, I've found it very difficult to buy bras so far in Oz: they're all designed for much slimmer women than I. Found only one or two in my size and they are AWFUL - would not wear them, even for $1m. Where, oh where do us 'larger ladies' get nice lingerie in Oz...?

If this goes on, I will be getting a breast reduction.... (and a divorce )

Anya.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:59 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Been asleep all afternoon and now ever so slightly confused about the time/day/month/year.
Welcome to The Club, mate!

Anya.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Same as usual....Being a man of leisure
Not bad for some then
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:08 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by Bob

Going to meet Michael Palin at a publishers' lunch tomorrow. Must remember to ask him if it's worth my flying to Afghanistan to get my teeth fixed at 50c per filling. Even with return biz class flights it sounds cheaper than in the UK/Oz.

BTW the 'Himalaya' series just started here in Oz last Sat - very much worth watching.

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:57 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Going to meet Michael Palin at a publishers' lunch tomorrow. Must remember to ask him if it's worth my flying to Afghanistan to get my teeth fixed at 50c per filling. Even with return biz class flights it sounds cheaper than in the UK/Oz.

BTW the 'Himalaya' series just started here in Oz last Sat - very much worth watching.
The what series?
And don't even go there with teeth....with the costs over here, it's very much the home school of denistry for me if I'm a plank and knacker any on the piss *l*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.