Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hello peeps!!
nice to see the gang all together.....!!
loose, how the heck is darwin??
grayling, im fine....still trying to plan the rest of my life, but heyho!!
Bundy, nice to see you again - hope mum is doing well in southampton! we shall have to give these boys a kick up the backside!

lots of love and hugs and kisses to everyone, im afraid i have to go and do the kids their tea (they do want feeding at such inconvenient times!!!)

catch up with you all soon.

sue xxxxx

Give 'em a carrot. Worked for us lot

Good to see you back Sue. WHere have you been? Did I miss something?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Both

G

...or a lucky combination, right.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:34 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Am I missing some fun? Oh well, I'm sure it'll keep
No ones taking the bait today

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
...or a lucky combination, right.

Willing to compromise

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

Willing to compromise

G

Never compromise, G. First rule in life
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:37 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

No ones taking the bait today

G
There'll be another one along later, I guess I'm not missing much.

I dipped into the Usenet section earlier, that's always good for learning new swearwords and general offensive behaviour.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Never compromise, G. First rule in life
Have to sometimes

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

Have to sometimes

G
Example?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:39 pm
Bitter and twisted

There'll be another one along later, I guess I'm not missing much.

I dipped into the Usenet section earlier, that's always good for learning new swearwords and general offensive behaviour.
Never tried in there.

Think I'll give it a miss.

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:40 pm
Bitter and twisted

Example?
That would be telling

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

That would be telling

G

LOL! Erm, yes G, obviously it would be telling if you told us
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Never tried in there.

Think I'll give it a miss.

G
Good plan, I don't tend to post there ... you don't tend to get much intelligence coming back at you, it makes the whole exercise pretty futile.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

Good plan, I don't tend to post there ... you don't tend to get much intelligence coming back at you, it makes the whole exercise pretty futile.
...quite unlike this thread of wondrous substance and intelligence, eh
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:44 pm
Bitter and twisted

LOL! Erm, yes G, obviously it would be telling if you told us
If I told you your opinion of me would drop

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

If I told you your opinion of me would drop

G
...are you quite sure of that G?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.