Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jan 4th 2005, 8:45 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Yikes!!!!!! Talk about espionage....you lot should consider a career in private investigation work!

Hi Bundy

Good to have you back.

Perhap's a little verbal jousting later?

G
Old Jan 4th 2005, 9:12 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hi Bundy

Good to have you back.

Perhap's a little verbal jousting later?

G
Ooo, yes please. Need to exercise my, erm, verbal capacities. Was going to say oral but that might have been too much too soon
Old Jan 5th 2005, 3:46 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

evenin' folks...seem's like a bit of life has sprung back into this thread...havne't had the chance to check on things here in a while, so hope everyone's doing well
Old Jan 5th 2005, 6:51 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
evenin' folks...seem's like a bit of life has sprung back into this thread...havne't had the chance to check on things here in a while, so hope everyone's doing well

Hey Bob, how are things? Good Christmas and New Year?

G challenged me to a verbal joust and then disappeared....

Still, I expect normal service to resume shortly
Old Jan 5th 2005, 1:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bob, how are things? Good Christmas and New Year?
Yup, weren't bad, went up to the grandmothers in Bangor for x-mas, which was fun, then spent a few days back up with the in-laws afterwards which was nice to chill out, and then new years, we spent that over here, bit shit really...the town was doing somin', but you needed to buy these pins beforehand, $15, not much, but it wasn't advertised, I did see a thing that said buy your pin for $15, and I thought sod that, I don't want a pin, they never said you needed that to get into the dock area for the party *lol* oh well
Old Jan 5th 2005, 6:53 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Hello Crappers. Not been on for ages but glad to see this thread still knockin around. (most threads seem to get a bit lairy these days)

Hope you all had a great Christmas, and hope 2005 is great for you all.

Big kiss

Loose.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 3:19 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by loose
Hello Crappers. Not been on for ages but glad to see this thread still knockin around. (most threads seem to get a bit lairy these days)
ayer, seems to be a bit of the trend at the mo, threads dying
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:53 am
She's a bird, you know

I don't know, Loose. You disappear for months on end and then come back and expect us to remember you... Only joking, always good to see you popping up here. Although, beware the lairy threads because they're a bit scary and you might get sucked into an argument with one of the lords of the lounge which is never a good thing. And while you're around, please can you see if you can persuade your former mentors Bix and G to come back to the thread?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:00 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Alright Loose.....stop prodding me....remember she thinks we are miles apart at the top of Ausland
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:01 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Alright Loose.....stop prodding me....remember she thinks we are miles apart at the top of Ausland
Oh, I see, now you come slinking back in. Call yourself a mate? Fairweather friend morelike

How's tricks Bix? Has the Mrs opened up that pasty factory yet?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I see, now you come slinking back in. Call yourself a mate? Fairweather friend morelike

How's tricks Bix? Has the Mrs opened up that pasty factory yet?
Have not really stopped for a breather since getting here.
Working long hours - my choice to get into the new job as soon as poss.
So much to do in the settling in arena - surprising how long that takes.
Lot on our plates right now as moving into a rental house 14 Jan - please let it have broadband.
Just sorting out all the forms for PR application.

No pasty shop yet but sure there would be a market as the locals luv their pies. Da Boss has made a few since being here and promised to invite Scrawni around the next time.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:25 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Have not really stopped for a breather since getting here.
Working long hours - my choice to get into the new job as soon as poss.
So much to do in the settling in arena - surprising how long that takes.
Lot on our plates right now as moving into a rental house 14 Jan - please let it have broadband.
Just sorting out all the forms for PR application.

No pasty shop yet but sure there would be a market as the locals luv their pies. Da Boss has made a few since being here and promised to invite Scrawni around the next time.

Well full marks for making a good effort. Yes, lack of broadband is a killer - hence the reason I rarely post from Jersey. It's too depressing. How's the job going then?

Maybe you can Lion Brand pasties too (thread crossover there).
Old Jan 6th 2005, 12:30 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Job going fine.
They see me as a bit of a messiah at the moment hence pushing me to go for the PR right away - a lot earlier than they had originally planned.

I was thinking more on the lines of Lion Bars but that's been used before so I thought Lion Bones would be appealing
Old Jan 6th 2005, 12:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Job going fine.
They see me as a bit of a messiah at the moment hence pushing me to go for the PR right away - a lot earlier than they had originally planned.

I was thinking more on the lines of Lion Bars but that's been used before so I thought Lion Bones would be appealing

Ahhhh, the bone with bite, eh.....
Old Jan 6th 2005, 12:40 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Ahhhh, the bone with bite, eh.....
It would give me much pleasure to have the bone bitten

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.