Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Just sent you some

G

Not him! Me!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:40 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Not him! Me!!!!!
I would if I could but I can't so I won't

Sites gone all slow again.

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

G

I think we're overburdening it. The strain is too much.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:43 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I think we're overburdening it. The strain is too much.
My groin strain?

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:44 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

G
Eh!!! It says I've got to spread some rep around before I give it to you again. Again? When did I gove you any before. Am I being thicker than usual here? What do I do?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

My groin strain?

G

That's too much too.....
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by loose
Eh!!! It says I've got to spread some rep around before I give it to you again. Again? When did I gove you any before. Am I being thicker than usual here? What do I do?

Loose You're a hopeless case.

All it means is that you've got to find some more people on whom to bestow your karmic luuurve. Then come back and find me
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:45 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by loose
You've got to 'spread it about

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

G
G - you hit 3000!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

G

Watch G - he's very good at it
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:47 pm
Bitter and twisted

G - you hit 3000!
hadn't noticed.

Do I get anything special for that?

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

hadn't noticed.

Do I get anything special for that?

G

Quick, round the back - you'll get the same as usual, just three times as much
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:48 pm
Bitter and twisted

Watch G - he's very good at it
That's what happened to my groin

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

Quick, round the back - you'll get the same as usual, just three times as much
3 times as much

My groin will never recover

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

3 times as much

My groin will never recover

G

....look at this way, it will need kissing better three times harder

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.