Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Stewie
I come ugly cheap
I'm just pretty ugly

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'm just pretty ugly

G
LOL!
I'm ok with the bandages on
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Well, got to go now.....picking wifey up from work.

See ya later
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:29 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

See ya later
Catch you later Stewie.

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:30 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

See ya later
See ya Stewie, I'll be more awake next time. Not quite back up to speed.

Where abouts in Yorkshire are you by the way?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

What's all this? Bargain Hunt?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by bundy
What's all this? Bargain Hunt?
You been outside for a smoke?

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loose
See ya Stewie, I'll be more awake next time. Not quite back up to speed.

Where abouts in Yorkshire are you by the way?

Now, where's our karma Loose? You've been away so long you must have a stash of it somewhere.....
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

You been outside for a smoke?

G
Discussing tactics with a colleague.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

[QUOTE=loose] I'll be more awake next time. QUOTE]

That's what they all say.....
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:34 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by bundy
Now, where's our karma Loose? You've been away so long you must have a stash of it somewhere.....
I still can't give you any

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

I still can't give you any

G

Nobody ever can. I could take offence
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:36 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

karma, whats karma?

Doesn't it seem to upset everyone this karma thing?

Sod it. I'll try send some. Here goes.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

karma, whats karma?

Here Loose! Here!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

karma, whats karma?

Just sent you some

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.