Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 20th 2004, 5:29 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

well as the others have said, chin up bundy! hopefully you're over the worse with this jab, and you should be flu-free for the rest on the autumn/winter.

...its bright and sunny over here at the moment but oh so cold... might have to wear a hat i think tmrw... and trust me, i don't do hats.... ;(
Old Oct 20th 2004, 6:56 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97

...its bright and sunny over here at the moment but oh so cold... might have to wear a hat i think tmrw... and trust me, i don't do hats.... ;(
Then ya need to stick a piccie up for us to laugh
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Want me to come and help? My packing skills are legendary.
Don't doubt your skills B but reckon we would talk so much not a lot would get done

Thanks guys....things are now progressing well on the packing front but paperwork is the worry.

Can't sell house so are renting which creates masses of extra paperwork to arrange.

Pain in the butt stuff too.....got a call from insurance company today to say they won't cover rentals so have to cancel and sort a replacement pretty damn quick......and so it continues.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 12:53 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't doubt your skills B but reckon we would talk so much not a lot would get done

Thanks guys....things are now progressing well on the packing front but paperwork is the worry.

Can't sell house so are renting which creates masses of extra paperwork to arrange.

Pain in the butt stuff too.....got a call from insurance company today to say they won't cover rentals so have to cancel and sort a replacement pretty damn quick......and so it continues.
Best of luck with everything Bix matey!!

Hi all, remember me? Hope everyones doing ok, and that the tough stuff anyone is experiencing is improving.

Just thought I'd say a quick hello from the assylum that is Darwin! Mad place, most amusing. Where else do you get a designated safe swimming area with a crocodile trap on the opposite bank!! Marvellous!

Wont talk long cos.......well its too hot and I cant be bothered! (got to go to work really)

Later.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:04 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Just been emailing galore for work, only a handful of generic default replies, but some activity on the website, so at least some of them are checking me out

The missus had a huge interview today with the big cheese, 1.5 hr plus a couple hours of observation, and that's just for a company transfer to the department in the next building...crazy...shite job that too, but ever so slightly less shite than current one *l*
Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:38 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loose
Best of luck with everything Bix matey!!

Hi all, remember me? Hope everyones doing ok, and that the tough stuff anyone is experiencing is improving.

Just thought I'd say a quick hello from the assylum that is Darwin! Mad place, most amusing. Where else do you get a designated safe swimming area with a crocodile trap on the opposite bank!! Marvellous!

Wont talk long cos.......well its too hot and I cant be bothered! (got to go to work really)

Later.
Loose, welcome back! But that really won't do, we need a longer update when you get back from work!

Glad you're still alive
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Fantastic stuff, the red sox beat the skankees 10-3 in the final game of the al series from 3-0 behind, can't get better than that to get to the world series
Old Oct 21st 2004, 6:34 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey! So much excitement in such a short space of time!

G - oh, I'm up for it (smut baiting that is)

Bob - more a case of burly males in speedos crashing into me. Or stopping dead in the middle of the pool, and since the human body is designed without brakes, it's hard to avoid, erm, ramming them.

K - thanks mate. Chin is wandering upwards...

Bix - see, I'm crap at paperwork. Should have taken me up on the packing.

And last but not least.......hey Loose. About time you made a reappearance! Stick around for a bit longer next time.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:08 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Blimey! So much excitement in such a short space of time!
Ya changed ya avatar...it flashes...oooh
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Ya changed ya avatar...it flashes...oooh

I know. Dull day at work. Took me all lunch break.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:19 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I think this thead should be moved to "take it outside" it has the word "crap" in the thread.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I think this thead should be moved to "take it outside" it has the word "crap" in the thread.

Nah. You can use crap before the watershed on the BBC, so I reckon it's safe
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:27 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Nah. You can use crap before the watershed on the BBC, so I reckon it's safe
Yup, Eastenders is crap.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Yup, Eastenders is crap.
Is it? Don't watch it....or anything much in the evenings. Swimming, you see.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Is it? Don't watch it....or anything much in the evenings. Swimming, you see.
I have a family full of women (strange phrase, but I think I'll keep it) and I have to be sociable before the big move, unfortunately this involves being exposed to some soaps.

Fine form giving up the TV though. I've given up on TV totally at the moment ... apart from the documentaries ... and some history programmes ... some of the comedy is OK too ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.