Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The let's get to see each other thread of piccies

The let's get to see each other thread of piccies

Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The let's get to see each other thread of piccies

Originally Posted by cranni
Me and my daughter [im on the right]
Me hubby and boys on my birthday
Denise

Ah....lovely. A pair of crackers.
Your beauty is hereditary then.

Tell the boys I'm sorry....but they got to look at dad
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:52 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Jonah & Suzy on the 1st one & me & hubby (sir les patterson on BE) on the other.
More lovely photos

Oh, could you tell Mr.Patterson the idea is to grow hair on the top of your head
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Damn wrong photo!! Ok, here is one of me

Actually can I just say in my defence, I am doing nothing to that dog out of shot, I have no idea why he has his eyes closed in a kind of ecstasy. And thats what I'll tell the judge too

Cor, he looks just like that geizer on the wanted posters
Old Dec 11th 2005, 7:38 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres me as a baby (i'm the one with the big ears)

Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:05 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
If you fancy it, post a pic here of yourself if you aint chicken of course.
Mines of me cooking at the barbie (where else can a guy cook)

Get posting guys, always nice to put a face to a piccie

OK here's me 20 metres down on Myers reef, Fiji, me with a hawksbill turtle in the Cayman Islands, and me 30 metres down on the Bloody Bay Wall, also in the Cayman Islands. Oh and another one without the dive gear on - taken in Kos, Greece.

Cheers

Buzzy
Attached Thumbnails The let's get to see each other thread of piccies-102-1.jpg   The let's get to see each other thread of piccies-122-3.jpg   The let's get to see each other thread of piccies-122-4.jpg   The let's get to see each other thread of piccies-p1010192.jpg  

Last edited by Buzzy--Bee; Dec 12th 2005 at 7:13 am.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:00 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Ok, here's mine!

Posing at home
Posing in Formentera

Attached Thumbnails The let's get to see each other thread of piccies-rob-001.jpg   The let's get to see each other thread of piccies-ibiza-132.jpg  
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Ok, here's mine!

Posing at home
Posing in Formentera

nice tubigrip!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:49 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by glittababe
nice tubigrip!
Gee thanx......shoulda known you'd be the first to pick that up!!

Thats from where our petrol strimmer (whipper snipper) exploded and nearly took me with it!!
Attached Thumbnails The let's get to see each other thread of piccies-leg-whole-0305.jpg   The let's get to see each other thread of piccies-graft3.jpg  
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Gee thanx......shoulda known you'd be the first to pick that up!!

Thats from where our petrol strimmer (whipper snipper) exploded and nearly took me with it!!
ooooo lurvelyyyyy. I've got my own little collection of snaps of my patient's but can't post them on here (legal reasons). I take pics of unusual traumas etc with patients consent of course.

Have a day off work now, kids are off school as the heatings broken and I'm watching the Jeremy Kyle show!!! Its comforting to know other people have a worst life than yourself. its like chavs r us out there!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:00 am
Account Closed

ooooo lurvelyyyyy. I've got my own little collection of snaps of my patient's but can't post them on here (legal reasons). I take pics of unusual traumas etc with patients consent of course.

Have a day off work now, kids are off school as the heatings broken and I'm watching the Jeremy Kyle show!!! Its comforting to know other people have a worst life than yourself. its like chavs r us out there!
The life you lead GB!!!

When I first did it, they had some medical photographer blokey come up wanting to take pix...apparently it was a text book 1st degree burn!? Was in HUGE amounts of agony, so of course, I told him to k'off!!!

Tip to anyone reading this that uses petrol equipment in any way....NEVER underestimate the things that can go wrong!!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

The life you lead GB!!!

When I first did it, they had some medical photographer blokey come up wanting to take pix...apparently it was a text book 1st degree burn!? Was in HUGE amounts of agony, so of course, I told him to k'off!!!

Tip to anyone reading this that uses petrol equipment in any way....NEVER underestimate the things that can go wrong!!
hence why we make the blokes do the stupid things like strimming!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

hence why we make the blokes do the stupid things like strimming!
ok my new bikini (Bay trading £24, matching sarong £4, oh and hand wash only) is that enough info Rob??
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
pic_023.jpg.bmp (225.1 KB, 121 views)
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:26 am
Account Closed

ok my new bikini (Bay trading £24, matching sarong £4, oh and hand wash only) is that enough info Rob??
WOOF WOOF!!!! I can think of a place where that bikini would look amazing!!

Oh, and here it is in the correct format!!

Just had a great plan!!

We should change this thread to 'female members in their bikinis'!!

Attached Thumbnails The let's get to see each other thread of piccies-gb-bikini.jpg  

Last edited by ROBnCAZ; Dec 12th 2005 at 9:29 am.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

WOOF WOOF!!!!

Oh, and here it is in the correct format!!

Just had a great plan!!

We should change this thread to 'female members in their bikinis'!!

oh trust me I'm sure not everyone wants to see us lot in our bikinis! I've got a fab one of my sister on my trampoline in my bikini! Do you think she'd mind if I posted it on here?
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

oh trust me I'm sure not everyone wants to see us lot in our bikinis! I've got a fab one of my sister on my trampoline in my bikini! Do you think she'd mind if I posted it on here?
she has got a top on honest!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
pic_042.jpg.bmp (225.1 KB, 125 views)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.