Last say

Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by mands
he will take the computer off you
He's already threatened to put some form of child lock on
'tis OK, he's in the lounge snoring nicely
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
He's already threatened to put some form of child lock on
'tis OK, he's in the lounge snoring nicely
tell him i'll pop some in the post

TTFN
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
tell him i'll pop some in the post

TTFN
Some what?

Goodnight
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:21 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Goodnight

last say
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
Goodnight

last say
last say from me
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:45 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

an last say from me
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
an last say from me
and me
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:14 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by curly
and me
can i join in?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
can i join in?
course you can hows things? OH ok?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:23 pm

course you can hows things? OH ok?
thought you'd gone
yep all good this end, trying to decide whether the in laws should join us at xmas
why they left it this late to talk about it, the prices are ridiculous
stressed us out already so in some ways i'm hoping it's not a goer

how's you doing? slowed down the pace a bit i hope
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thought you'd gone
yep all good this end, trying to decide whether the in laws should join us at xmas
why they left it this late to talk about it, the prices are ridiculous
stressed us out already so in some ways i'm hoping it's not a goer

how's you doing? slowed down the pace a bit i hope
good tis a bit late in the day to book xmas flights! you both certainly dont need the stress! tell them it'll be too hot then anyway

yep slowed down now! went up to springbrook yesterday, saw a fabulous waterfall, nearly had a panic attack at the drop though saw a blue yabby, sat on woodz block of land up there drinking wine and beer, so yes it's all good
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:31 pm

good tis a bit late in the day to book xmas flights! you both certainly dont need the stress! tell them it'll be too hot then anyway

yep slowed down now! went up to springbrook yesterday, saw a fabulous waterfall, nearly had a panic attack at the drop though saw a blue yabby, sat on woodz block of land up there drinking wine and beer, so yes it's all good
sounds lovely, we went to Springbrook about 3 years ago for a long weekend with friends
certainly is a lovely spot and made me smile looking out to the coast and the big highrises thinking to myself most of those people don't know what they're missing out on
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sounds lovely, we went to Springbrook about 3 years ago for a long weekend with friends
certainly is a lovely spot and made me smile looking out to the coast and the big highrises thinking to myself most of those people don't know what they're missing out on
yes it was, then we had a spectacular storm last night. The lightening is amazing here grass still dry and crunchy today tho
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:40 pm

yes it was, then we had a spectacular storm last night. The lightening is amazing here grass still dry and crunchy today tho
hmm, you're not meant to eat it

we get a lot of lightening strikes where we are supposedly because of the amount of metal in the earth
scares the bejasus out of me when i'm not expecting it
i jump out of bed like Frankenstein on speed
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hmm, you're not meant to eat it

we get a lot of lightening strikes where we are supposedly because of the amount of metal in the earth
scares the bejasus out of me when i'm not expecting it
i jump out of bed like Frankenstein on speed
blimey that's where I'm going wrong then

OH was putting the bins out last night in the storm, and there was one really loud clap of thunder he said he nearly chucked it up in the air he jumped so much, must've thought it got him
amazes me how long the lightening hangs around for! back in the UK we just used to see a few flashes and that was it! here the whole sky lights up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.