Last say

Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:05 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
hello how are you?
am ok , you ?

sorry , floating in and out
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:31 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
am ok , you ?

yes good thanks

Last say
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:01 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

yes good thanks

Last say
first say
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:02 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Last say
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Last say
Twirly!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Twirly!!
Where are you all????

Last Say ()
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Where are you all????

Last Say ()

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey N - how's you???

Lau xx
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

Just a quick update:

Sorry not been in here for a while.

Spur of the moment decision to come back. We're here for 6 weeks (leave Scotland on 30/4/08).

Wasn't happy about my daughter here in UK as she's been suffering from stress, also hoped that my husband and son would take a look back at our old lives and decide if this is what they want or if they want to make a go of it in Australia.

I didn't really want to come back as I felt that it was too soon. I didn't think the men were giving Perth a fair go.

My daughter was shocked and surprised to see us (we told no one we were coming). She returns to work next week but I'm hoping to still spend some quality time with her before we return to Perth. Unfortunately she still won't leave her awful boyfriend but I live in hope.

Meantime I'll try to enjoy a Scottish spring and catching up with old friends.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:40 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Hi there

Just a quick update:

Sorry not been in here for a while.

Spur of the moment decision to come back. We're here for 6 weeks (leave Scotland on 30/4/08).

Wasn't happy about my daughter here in UK as she's been suffering from stress, also hoped that my husband and son would take a look back at our old lives and decide if this is what they want or if they want to make a go of it in Australia.

I didn't really want to come back as I felt that it was too soon. I didn't think the men were giving Perth a fair go.

My daughter was shocked and surprised to see us (we told no one we were coming). She returns to work next week but I'm hoping to still spend some quality time with her before we return to Perth. Unfortunately she still won't leave her awful boyfriend but I live in hope.

Meantime I'll try to enjoy a Scottish spring and catching up with old friends.
Good to hear from you Jan, I'd be wondering where you had got to as I'd not been about in here much.

Keep me in touch. I hope, really hope your daughter eventually leaves him. There's nothing you can do but be there for her I guess.

Take care Jan, enjoy the time you have there
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey N - how's you???

Lau xx
Hi Lau - I went to bed - sorry I missed you. Hope you're OK.

I got last say though - where was everyone???
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Lau - I went to bed - sorry I missed you. Hope you're OK.

I got last say though - where was everyone???
Yes hon, I am good!!! We've had some crazy weather here the last few days -the wind yesterday was wild!!!

Must all have had better offers yesterday

Lau x
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Icarus
am ok , you ?

What are you taking??? First the slipper thing and now you are floating....
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes hon, I am good!!! We've had some crazy weather here the last few days -the wind yesterday was wild!!!

Must all have had better offers yesterday

Lau x
Hi again - well for once, I can say it's lovely here! Kids played out in the garden all day yesterday... a bit windy but lovely and sunny here... That made me feel better!

Desperate Housewives was on last night - reckon that's what it was!

Any news from you?? Or just enjoying your new life??
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi again - well for once, I can say it's lovely here! Kids played out in the garden all day yesterday... a bit windy but lovely and sunny here... That made me feel better!

Desperate Housewives was on last night - reckon that's what it was!

Any news from you?? Or just enjoying your new life??
No news really!

Did I say that my sis is having a girl She is really happy - she has a 9 year old daughter from her first marriage and a son from her second and her OH only has boys.....

I am in the process of crocheting her a shawl and I have bought some fab furry wool to make a baby poncho for her!!!! I was thinking it will probably cost more to post them than they will to make

Lau xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.