Last say

Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:43 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
One of the first things we did was get library membership - young spark also gets DVD's from them so hasn't complained about losing his Sky (well not too much anyway )
The library at Cronulla even has a café in it pure bliss
Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:46 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
The library at Cronulla even has a café in it pure bliss
That sounds good. I've found it handy for printing / copying as well but no café at ours
Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:50 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds good. I've found it handy for printing / copying as well but no café at ours
that's a shame about the café, I like to sit and read the craft and art magazines I'm too mean to buy and have a coffee, then I take a book out and wander down to the sea and sit and read

it's a hard life!
Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:53 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

that's a shame about the café, I like to sit and read the craft and art magazines I'm too mean to buy and have a coffee, then I take a book out and wander down to the sea and sit and read

it's a hard life!
has the weather cleared up now? looked a bit wild last night
Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:55 am

has the weather cleared up now? looked a bit wild last night
it's been great the last few days the rain and storms have been late in the day or over night and it hits 30 degrees in the day

had some lovely big hail stones, luckily the car was in the garage
Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:57 am

it's been great the last few days the rain and storms have been late in the day or over night and it hits 30 degrees in the day

had some lovely big hail stones, luckily the car was in the garage
looked like flash flooding in parts too

keeps threatening a storm here but nothing yet
Old Mar 31st 2014, 11:37 am

looked like flash flooding in parts too

keeps threatening a storm here but nothing yet
theres been all sorts the weather is a bit weird at the moment.
Glad the storms are avoiding you, but aren't they a fantastic show here in Aus?
Old Mar 31st 2014, 11:38 am

theres been all sorts the weather is a bit weird at the moment.
Glad the storms are avoiding you, but aren't they a fantastic show here in Aus?
Definitely - I love watching a good storm when I don't have to go out
Old Mar 31st 2014, 11:42 am

goodnight
Old Mar 31st 2014, 11:43 am

goodnight
nos da Asher (night night )
Old Jun 22nd 2014, 10:52 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like I might just be able to creep in and no one may notice
Old Jun 22nd 2014, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Looks like I might just be able to creep in and no one may notice
Where've you been?
Old Jun 22nd 2014, 10:58 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Where've you been?
Does going walkabout count? Damn thought I could pop in and get a few minutes at least
Old Jun 22nd 2014, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Does going walkabout count? Damn thought I could pop in and get a few minutes at least
Walkabout sounds interesting - had a nice time?
Old Jun 22nd 2014, 11:02 am
on the Goldie

Walkabout sounds interesting - had a nice time?
Yep went to Heron Island, went diving, then just spaced out. Did you miss me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.