Wikiposts

Last Post

Old Oct 28th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Last Post

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone know what is the last post to send xmas pressies to Oz (perth) from the UK. Thanks

Amanda xxx
Old Oct 28th 2008, 9:29 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all
Default Re: Last Post

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone know what is the last post to send xmas pressies to Oz (perth) from the UK. Thanks

Amanda xxx
I Post mine by the 2nd of December and they have always arrived on time hope this helps Amanda
Old Oct 28th 2008, 10:27 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi all

Amanda xxx
do you mean air or sea mail?
Old Oct 29th 2008, 5:21 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by asher
do you mean air or sea mail?
Hi Asher how are you keeping hope its warmer where you are its freezing here, how long have you been back on here
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:27 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nanny2six
Hi Asher how are you keeping hope its warmer where you are its freezing here, how long have you been back on here
I never left I have multiple persona I have been to Melbourne for couple of weeks

The last posting date for airmail from the UK to Oz is the 5th ofDecember
The last surface date was the 1st of October