Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Last night I said goodbye to a special friend.....

Last night I said goodbye to a special friend.....

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:23 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last night I said goodbye to a special friend.....

he is an absolute star. My middle son has decided he's his dog and boy and hound are inseperable just now, if he's not walking him he's brushing him or throwing his ball or teaching him tricks and he's getting on well with our other dog too, he seems quite settled.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by movetoperth
he is an absolute star. My middle son has decided he's his dog and boy and hound are inseperable just now, if he's not walking him he's brushing him or throwing his ball or teaching him tricks and he's getting on well with our other dog too, he seems quite settled.

You are the Star for having him

He is a lovely dog and i am sure it has helped Steve, Bec and Michael knowing he is in a good home and being looked after.

Di
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:32 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Becky can be the biggest pain in the arse
Least I dont fall asleep in nite clubs
Good luck in the pub quiz without me, tell uncle Eric i love him
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:38 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

I cant read this thread without crying you are all wonderfull and i'm so glad i met as many of you as poss. as i'm typing this steve is snoring his head off next to me with mia. Feeling homesick for perth.

Sandra when you go to the Abba nite dance like a loon for me
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Sandra when you go to the Abba nite dance like a loon for me[/QUOTE]

I did'nt know she needed any encouragement

Di