Wikiposts

Last Man Standing

Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:05 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Last Man Standing

Channel 271 on Sky now - looks like some Aussie twenty something type show - is it any good?

Last edited by herrchook; Feb 20th 2006 at 10:08 am.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:07 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LAst Man Standing

Originally Posted by herrchook
Channel 271 on Sky now - looks like some Aussie twenty something type show - is it any good?
OMG Pam Willis from Neighbours is in it and she's OLD
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Last Man Standing

I believe it was good although I never got into it because it was on at the same time as something else..(can't remember what). But unfortunately, it was cancelled after about 5 episodes or so
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:16 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shellfish
I believe it was good although I never got into it because it was on at the same time as something else..(can't remember what). But unfortunately, it was cancelled after about 5 episodes or so
I got into it - and I definately watched more than five episodes. It kept moving around the schedule, until it was on at some ridiculous hour. enjoyable silliness about three guys, a girl and their relationships.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 1:12 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Its set in Melbourne, I quite enjoyed it but as webgum said they kept moving the schedule like they do with a lot of programmes over here.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:34 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was really good, one of the best Aussie things to be produced since we got here, we ended up recording most as the pushed the times out so late, it definitely ran for a lot more than 5 episodes, probably more like 15.
The first series ended but I think someone said they wouldnt be making a second series as the ratings werent very good
What do they expect when they push it out to about 11pm....

I think Channel 4 in the UK may of had some rights to it, seemed like the sort of thing I remember then showing.
Steve