Wikiposts

Last Day

Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:12 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Last Day

Well, its nearly here. Tomorrow we fly to Oz, and today is my last full day in the UK

My folks take us to the hotel this afternoon, then this time tomorrow we will be paying the excess baggage on our 5 cases We only get an extra 20k as I am the only person on a PR visa. Dan and Harry have Aussie passports.

Its been a long slog to get here, and at the moment it feels a bit surreal, but I am glad it is finally happening.

Good news with the shipping, we have less volume than quoted,so not as expensive. For those getting quotes, we were told not to fill the drawers with anything heavy, ie CDs, DVDs, Books etc... When the shippers came, they filled all the empty drawers, hence saving us some money. So when the shippers come leave the drawers full and let the packers decide if they want to empty them.

I'm wandering about the house at the moment, trying to find something to do, the bags are packed, tickets and passport is a safe place. Its great knowing its nearly over

For those still waiting to for it to happen, dont panic it will, the long part for us was getting rid of the house. 9 months, 100+ viewers, a lost sale and a wanker buyer, but it happened. Stay positive and keep your dream in mind.

Thanks for all the help over the last 18 months, especially those who helped with the visa, who needs an agent when you guys are about

Will be in touch when I get to the other side (or maybe a few weeks after)
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:14 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last Day

Good luck to you and have a safe trip. We will look forward to hearing from you when you arrive down under

Julie
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:17 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Claire,

So glad that you finally sold your house!!

Wishing you a safe journey and all the best for your new life in Oz.

Whereabouts are you going in Oz?

Janine
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck and have a safe trip. See you on the other side
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:22 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Claire,

So glad that you finally sold your house!!

Wishing you a safe journey and all the best for your new life in Oz.

Whereabouts are you going in Oz?

Janine
We are going to Wollongong, about an hour south of Sydney. We are from Reading too, so glad to be out of the place, we have been in the New Forest for a week, and my lungs are clearing already
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:27 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great trip over and a wonderful life

Cas
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:29 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
We are going to Wollongong, about an hour south of Sydney. We are from Reading too, so glad to be out of the place, we have been in the New Forest for a week, and my lungs are clearing already
Can't wait to get out of the hell hole of Reading either. Good luck in Sydney. We are hoping to go to Perth, not sure which suburb. If we ever get our visas
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:55 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Woollongong is lovely. I have visited friends who live there.

Have a safe trip.

Keep us posted.

Julie. x
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:57 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Well, its nearly here. Tomorrow we fly to Oz, and today is my last full day in the UK

My folks take us to the hotel this afternoon, then this time tomorrow we will be paying the excess baggage on our 5 cases We only get an extra 20k as I am the only person on a PR visa. Dan and Harry have Aussie passports.

Its been a long slog to get here, and at the moment it feels a bit surreal, but I am glad it is finally happening.

Good news with the shipping, we have less volume than quoted,so not as expensive. For those getting quotes, we were told not to fill the drawers with anything heavy, ie CDs, DVDs, Books etc... When the shippers came, they filled all the empty drawers, hence saving us some money. So when the shippers come leave the drawers full and let the packers decide if they want to empty them.

I'm wandering about the house at the moment, trying to find something to do, the bags are packed, tickets and passport is a safe place. Its great knowing its nearly over

For those still waiting to for it to happen, dont panic it will, the long part for us was getting rid of the house. 9 months, 100+ viewers, a lost sale and a wanker buyer, but it happened. Stay positive and keep your dream in mind.

Thanks for all the help over the last 18 months, especially those who helped with the visa, who needs an agent when you guys are about

All the very best of luck to you
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:59 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and god speed x
Old Jun 5th 2006, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Claire, so glad it's nearly all done for you. I really hope you get a relaxing flight and you get time to enjoy it. Get in touch once you're at the other end ... Good luck, hon.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 10:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

And here endeth the English chapter of Anastasia Beaverhausen.

Join us soon when we follow the exploits of Ana in Wollongolongol......couldn't you have gone to Coff's Harbour ?

Enjoy
Old Jun 5th 2006, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the flight and enjoy your new life.
Mandy
Old Jun 5th 2006, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great trip.

Best of luck for the future.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 12:10 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe trip and a great start in Australia

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.