Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Large breasted women - Perth NOR

Large breasted women - Perth NOR

Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:24 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Large breasted women - Perth NOR

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Say What ?

Dougie
obviously not then
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:43 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

2 pages and still no pictures...........we're slipping guys!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
My colleague told me about this shop.

I usually find bras for an E cup are not very feminine with straps resembling a horses saddle strap.

Do they have nice sexy bras for bit jugs? I am going to go there I think.

Probably expensive though.
They usually are expensive.

I am a large lady (even after reduction) and I have the worst trouble trying to get a bra that fits right. when I get the right cup size and fit round that bit the straps are off the edge of my shoulder so I am constantly pulling them back on.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:56 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I usually find bras for an E cup are not very feminine with straps resembling a horses saddle strap.

Yes they do Sam, the styles are lovely. This is one of the ones I bought and in a considerably larger size than an E!

this is the one I got recently http://www.freshpair.com/Panache-Tan...-Bra-3251.html

Very nice shop.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not in perth and not a lot of choice here for anything over a D, certainly not E or more. Can't wait to stock up on my trip back home in June!! I refuse to spend a small fortune on a bra and it look like my grandmothers....
Old Mar 20th 2009, 12:13 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Sorry, fellas. This is for the big boobied girls, not about them.

Anyway, a good friend who will remain nameless recommended a new lingerie shop in Joondalup for those of us who might be a little more "blessed" than average. Shop is called A Cup Above and is located on Davidson Tce right next to the British Shop. The woman who runs the shop is absolutely lovely and is happy to spend as much time finding the perfect fit as you need. She stocks UK brands too, so if you have a favourite brand she may have it there.

I have to say I spent an hour there this morning and the girls have never been happier.
Do you know of any shops that sell big underpants,for the little more blessed man
Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:12 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

And may I just jump on your bandwagon Dorothy and offer a similar piece of info for all us equally fortunate birds SOR that we too also have a good option for support AND elegance! its called Bra Town and its at the stargate shopping centre Chelmsford Ave, Port Kennedy It has recently doubled the size of the shop and now have a large range of swimwear for us girls too.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:44 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Do you know of any shops that sell big underpants,for the little more blessed man
Ha ha My bro works in next and a customer came in saying he wanted to speak to a male staff member his problem was he that he had a 28 inch waist and 12 inch c**k and couldnt get boxers to fit him think he must have been having a laugh.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:49 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kez81
Ha ha My bro works in next and a customer came in saying he wanted to speak to a male staff member his problem was he that he had a 28 inch waist and 12 inch c**k and couldnt get boxers to fit him think he must have been having a laugh.
Ah THAT was your bro,i remember him well,nice fella
Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:49 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah THAT was your bro,i remember him well,nice fella
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:34 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
obviously not then
HA Just googled it to find out, no just thought i'd be a bit different thats all

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
2 pages and still no pictures...........we're slipping guys!

A load of dissapointed people on this front (no pun intended) it seems !
504 views and only 24 posts !

Dougie

Last edited by Dougie; Mar 20th 2009 at 3:39 am.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:12 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

I keep reading this thread title and thinking there's a "KS" missing off the end.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah just luv you PP.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

I get mine specially made but av never had a tan above the knee.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 9:55 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safin
I'm not in perth and not a lot of choice here for anything over a D, certainly not E or more. Can't wait to stock up on my trip back home in June!! I refuse to spend a small fortune on a bra and it look like my grandmothers....
Try Bellaforma. They're in Qld, but I'm not sure where. The have a website, so if you want to do the mail order thing that might suit. I used to buy all my bras from them but Northernbird told me to try this new place here.
Originally Posted by squeezzii
And may I just jump on your bandwagon Dorothy and offer a similar piece of info for all us equally fortunate birds SOR that we too also have a good option for support AND elegance! its called Bra Town and its at the stargate shopping centre Chelmsford Ave, Port Kennedy It has recently doubled the size of the shop and now have a large range of swimwear for us girls too.
I'll give it a look next week. I have plans tomorrow, so will make a point to check it out sometime during the week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.