Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ladies and Gentlemen...The Possoms have just left the building

Wikiposts

Ladies and Gentlemen...The Possoms have just left the building

Old Jun 12th 2006, 12:13 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Ladies and Gentlemen...The Possoms have just left the building

They departed yesterday after their validation trip and should be back home about 9pm, UK time.

They stayed with us for a couple of days after some travelling. It was lovely to meet you Kay & Colin, and we'll catch up again soon.

How bizzare was that, seeing off friends at the airport and not boarding the plane yourself! Strange.

We saw a family crying their eyes out after saying goodbye to some loved ones, had to look away as it was getting a bit smokey in there.

Rich
Old Jun 12th 2006, 12:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...The Possoms have just left the building

Originally Posted by rossifumi
They departed yesterday after their validation trip and should be back home about 9pm, UK time.

They stayed with us for a couple of days after some travelling. It was lovely to meet you Kay & Colin, and we'll catch up again soon.

How bizzare was that, seeing off friends at the airport and not boarding the plane yourself! Strange.

We saw a family crying their eyes out after saying goodbye to some loved ones, had to look away as it was getting a bit smokey in there.

Rich
Hope we managed to give them a good night out on Saturday!
It was great to meet them - hope they realise I am already plotting a trip to Tassie so they may have to see us again.
And how honoured were they - The Bloke (Queenslander through and through) stayed in the pub all evening and missed his 8pm bedtime!
Old Jun 12th 2006, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

and i hope me and my random studenty mates didn't scare them too much...

hope my tasmanian gave them some good advice (she sounded like she was being almost sensible at one point!).... she still doesn't understand why anyone would want to live there!!!
Old Jun 12th 2006, 2:36 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoSemite

hope my tasmanian gave them some good advice (she sounded like she was being almost sensible at one point!).... she still doesn't understand why anyone would want to live there!!!
They certainly had a long chat about the place didn't they - glad she managed to join us eventually, thought she might be lost in Cannon Hill for eternity
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hope we managed to give them a good night out on Saturday!
They enjoyed themselves.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by YoSemite
I believe they were intrigued.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:15 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Rich
Can't wait to hear from her!!!! I know she had a brilliant time. Although Rich, you going AWOL from BE for a couple of weeks got tongues a'waggin.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376736

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=rossifumi

D D
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't wagging tongues I was thinking about
Old Jun 13th 2006, 10:55 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Rich
aww mate thanks a lot it was lovley to meet you too. Thanks for everything you did for us
Old Jun 13th 2006, 11:31 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by possoms
aww mate thanks a lot it was lovley to meet you too. Thanks for everything you did for us
Great to meet you! Hope you had a good flight back
Old Jun 13th 2006, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Possums, nice to see you back online. Did you have a nice holiday?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Great to meet you! Hope you had a good flight back
Hi Polly great to meet you too, we had a fab night. I saw a patchworking magazine at the airport gave me some ideas

flights were not good just glad to get it over with, got back about 9pm last night.

Hi Wendy yep had a great time fell in love with Brissie chose so many places that we'd like to live LOL and saw some fab houses.

The hinterlands are beautiful and the coast is stunning.

would need to win the lottery to get a house in mooloolaba or noosa with a boat moored in front, jeez nice houses.

head is still a shed at the mo finding it hard to concentrate on owt

Kay
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Polly great to meet you too, we had a fab night. I saw a patchworking magazine at the airport gave me some ideas

flights were not good just glad to get it over with, got back about 9pm last night.

Hi Wendy yep had a great time fell in love with Brissie chose so many places that we'd like to live LOL and saw some fab houses.

The hinterlands are beautiful and the coast is stunning.

would need to win the lottery to get a house in mooloolaba or noosa with a boat moored in front, jeez nice houses.

Kay

Well lets hope you get your house shifted soon then you can get back there.

Are you still going to Tasmania or are you looking at Brisbane now?.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:09 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is an opportune time for madam to sign the papers
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
Well lets hope you get your house shifted soon then you can get back there.

Are you still going to Tasmania or are you looking at Brisbane now?.
No still off to Tas hope we get the house shifted soon too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.