Kim Jong Un

Old Apr 24th 2017, 4:20 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kim Jong Un

If it results in a new series of M*A*S*H I'm all for a light spot of Thermonuclear War.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 4:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
If it results in a new series of M*A*S*H I'm all for a light spot of Thermonuclear War.
New people would be shit and half the old lot are dead. Oh look at me with my negative head on!
Old Apr 24th 2017, 4:54 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Why not - they are rebooting everything else...

S
Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:00 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Why not - they are rebooting everything else...

S
Monkey is a step too far.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:02 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
New people would be shit and half the old lot are dead. Oh look at me with my negative head on!
Yeh, how can you be so down on impending Armageddon?

If they dropped the bomb on Logan house prices would go up ....
Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, how can you be so down on impending Armageddon?

If they dropped the bomb on Logan house prices would go up ....
You're not wrong. They could take out Beenleigh whilst they were at it.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:07 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
History Lesson awaits Trump if he Attacks North Korea: Analysts - Patriot Rising
This is an interesting "minority report" on North Korea, which might give us some clue as to what's in the mind of its ruling regime. If the report is even a quarter accurate, the USA would be utterly crazy to even try to invade. It seems to me that NK is a bit like Russia in being a heck of a lot stronger in defence than in offence. I don't know why the US just can't let them alone and ignore them. NK isn't going to attack anybody, except pre-emptively; so why give it any grounds for suspecting that it will be attacked?
Ahh, you just quoted a loony 'alt-right' site. Besides them making a habit out of being wrong, we know that they favour isolationist policies.

Problem is, North Korea DOES need to be dealt with. They will get the hydrogen bomb, and the delivery mechanism, and then the next time Sony make a poor quality film about them, where will you be?

The only issue is Trump is an idiot that can't plan for toffee - and any dealing with N Korea needs a really cunning plan. If you could be sure than sane heads were in charge ...
Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Ever wondered why the North Koreans hate the US so much ? I did and had a look. It's understandable from their point of view to some degree.

Take a look for yourselves. Defintely not agreeing or condoning in anyway shape or form, but I do like to see things from the opposition POV as to get some understanding of a situation. More Bombs on Nkorea than the whole of the Asian Pacific in WW2

Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:47 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Ever wondered why the North Koreans hate the US so much ? I did and had a look. It's understandable from their point of view to some degree.

Take a look for yourselves. Defintely not agreeing or condoning in anyway shape or form, but I do like to see things from the opposition POV as to get some understanding of a situation. More Bombs on Nkorea than the whole of the Asian Pacific in WW2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31wy85JcWPA
North Korea invaded South Korea. Kim Il-sung kept on at Stalin to allow him to invade. Stalin was not keen as he had bigger problems to deal with but eventually relented. With Chinese aid, the North nearly took over the whole of the South but the UN forces manged to hold on and roll back the communists - and because the UN was outnumbered, airpower was used massively to achieve this. The UN did what they had to do - it was in nobody's interest to have the entire Korean peninsula under communist rule

Last edited by Amazulu; Apr 24th 2017 at 6:51 am.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
North Korea invaded South Korea. Kim Il-sung kept on at Stalin to allow him to invade. Stalin was not keen as he had bigger problems to deal with but eventually relented. With Chinese aid, the North nearly took over the whole of the South but the UN forces manged to hold on and roll back the communists - and because the UN was outnumbered, airpower was used massively to achieve this. The UN did what they had to do - it was in nobody's interest to have the entire Korean peninsula under communist rule

Didn't they say that about Vietnam as well, Look at the difference. The communists won the day in Vietnam, 40 years on it's all just about forgiven and forgotten. Hell even China is going to open up fully to the West within 20 years.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
Ahh, you just quoted a loony 'alt-right' site. Besides them making a habit out of being wrong, we know that they favour isolationist policies.
Garry, the news media you trust are the ones who told you that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. That was either a lie or a murderous mistake. Why do you still trust them?

In matters involving war, and the slaughter of millions of people, one really owes it to the prospective victims to read up on both sides of the argument. Those who don't do that are properly - and very reasonably - categorised as either bloodthirsty or loony. I suppose gullible might be a third category, though. What do you reckon? Where's the fault in that analysis?

A late thought... Some readers might be interested in the short essay at the link below. The first comment quotes Napoleon as saying "History is an agreed-upon pack of lies". That's because history is written by the winners.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-sams-way-war

Last edited by Gordon Barlow; Apr 24th 2017 at 3:27 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You're not wrong. They could take out Beenleigh whilst they were at it.
But then that cute little rum distillery would go and along with it all those drinking and photo opportunities.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 11:32 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Garry, the news media you trust are the ones who told you that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. That was either a lie or a murderous mistake. Why do you still trust them?
There is quite a difference between being lied to by a bunch of criminal politicians via the media, and actively lying yourselves. The alt-right fake news lot really should be classified as propaganda outfits, they have no interest in the truth.

In matters involving war, and the slaughter of millions of people, one really owes it to the prospective victims to read up on both sides of the argument.
Oh I don't think you should take war flippantly, nor lie about the issues involved. But the point is such situations are complex and attempts like this to start with an ideological position and then try and find support for it are part of the problem. They aren't 'a side'; and they aren't something that should be taken seriously.

Military force should always be the last option, and in the context of a much wider and more involved plan - but because there are dickheads in the world, sometimes it's the right course of action in the big picture.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 10:09 pm
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Kim67
But then that cute little rum distillery would go and along with it all those drinking and photo opportunities.
I have an unused Birthday present from my wife to go and take the distillery tour, I should use it up before everything turns to ash.

Happy Birthday yourself by the way.

I used to care about "The News" and such but I find that since largely divorcing myself from the tedious "same old" cycle my life is much better.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

I have an unused Birthday present from my wife to go and take the distillery tour, I should use it up before everything turns to ash.

Happy Birthday yourself by the way.

I used to care about "The News" and such but I find that since largely divorcing myself from the tedious "same old" cycle my life is much better.
You should definitely do it. It's really cute. I didn't have drinks when I was there, was there for a photo shoot but the bar looks nice.

I'm the same, I hardly watch the news these days. I prefer to live a happy life.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, apparently 50 is the new 40.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.