Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Kids in their knightwear

Kids in their knightwear

Old Aug 10th 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Kids in their knightwear

Was working late night at Whitfords last night amd was amazed to see so many little kids, out with their parents, in just their PJ's.
Is it just me or do others find this odd??
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:00 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids in their knightwear

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Was working late night at Whitfords last night amd was amazed to see so many little kids, out with their parents, in just their PJ's.
yeap

and still i'm amazed at the bare feet
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sam
yeap

Though maybe it was just me that thought this is odd!! The only time my kids had their PJ's on was when they were bathed and ready for bed!!! maybe I am just oldfashioned!!! LOL
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:10 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
yeap

Haven't seen many in bare feet, but usually on the early morning school run.I'll often see a young chinese lad in his Jim Jams.

Or should I say being wedge by his,as there well over his top and rather on the high waisted side.

Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:14 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lor

Haven't seen many in bare feet, but usually on the early morning school run.I'll often see a young chinese lad in his Jim Jams.

Or should I say being wedge by his,as there well over his top and rather on the high waisted side.

Well if your old fashioned then so am i I dont let my kids out in Jim Jams either, or bare feet

oh if you want to see loads of shoppers in bare feet head to either Armadale Shopping centre, Gosnells, Kelmscott and you even get a few in Midland!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Thought that this was going to be a thread about Knightrider. Or Sir Lancelot.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:31 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Thought that this was going to be a thread about Knightrider. Or Sir Lancelot.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, it's cool Sandra.
I must admit I wouldn't bother doing this at Whitfords as it's just hectic, but if it was late and I needed something, I wouldn't think twice about taking the kids in their jarmmies... not my eldest as she'd be too shy though. Usually they fall asleep in the car and then you can just transfer them sleeping to their bed.
You should try it with Jake and Toby

Last edited by Larissa; Aug 10th 2007 at 1:49 pm. Reason: PS would put slippers on though!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:50 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Were they in full armour? With headgear and shields? Thought those suits of armour for knights came with footwear?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of

Geez, here we go again...
Who really cares if people don't wear shoes? Does it really truly matter THAT much?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 2:09 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I saw an adult in Currambine market car park last year, in his dressing gown and slippers!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 2:13 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
yeap

I know, it's horrible...

...and some of the men look like hobbits

Don't like to see young children with bare feet. You don't know what's on the ground. They could cut themselves! Also doesn't give the growing bones in their feet much support
Old Aug 10th 2007, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Geez, here we go again...
Who really cares if people don't wear shoes? Does it really truly matter THAT much?
It's a matter of opinion.......which is what this forum is all about......geez
Old Aug 10th 2007, 3:14 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

I must be odd then - if i am heading out shopping late in the evening then i bath my youngest two and put them in their pjs before we go (with a jumper on if it is a bit chilly). That way when the fall asleep in the car on the way home i can stick them stright in bed.

I dont take them out barefoot thought - just put on a pair of socks and thier shoes (although they are both running around the garden as we speak in bare feet)
Mind you they are 2 and 4 - wont be doing this in a couple of years time!

Tiggs
Old Aug 10th 2007, 3:41 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Though maybe it was just me that thought this is odd!! The only time my kids had their PJ's on was when they were bathed and ready for bed!!! maybe I am just oldfashioned!!! LOL
No your just old

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.