Wikiposts

Kids on Board

Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kids on Board

Well just checked their flight left on time so they will both be back in approx 16 hours - Can't wait to see them both

Hope they managed to catch the flight ok tho - They got charged 40 pounds each for excess baggage at Heathrow on their flight up to Manchester. I think this time they said they were going down direct to Heathrow to avoid this charge. Either that or take out all the xmas pressies they are bound to have brought back with them
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:41 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Kids on Board

Originally Posted by sasbear
Well just checked their flight left on time so they will both be back in approx 16 hours - Can't wait to see them both

Hope they managed to catch the flight ok tho - They got charged 40 pounds each for excess baggage at Heathrow on their flight up to Manchester. I think this time they said they were going down direct to Heathrow to avoid this charge. Either that or take out all the xmas pressies they are bound to have brought back with them
great news, hope they have a safe flight sas
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
great news, hope they have a safe flight sas
yeah thanks for that mate - although I must admit OH is not as pleased as me - but that IS another story.......
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:44 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Take out the pressies?!!! I'm sure there are other less important things they can dump

I'm sure they did manage to catch the flight ok, you would have heard otherwise...
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:45 pm

yeah thanks for that mate - although I must admit OH is not as pleased as me - but that IS another story.......
oh well, you enjoy the moment
i can imagine the scene at the airport already
get's me all emotional just thinking about it
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chels
Take out the pressies?!!! I'm sure there are other less important things they can dump

I'm sure they did manage to catch the flight ok, you would have heard otherwise...
Well last spoke to the girl that Turtletom left behind this morning - she was heartbroken - so maybe she dashed to the airport in a last ditch attempt to get him to stay???

Stranger things have happened - what with tom hating it here too.....

But you probably right - he will be on board...
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh well, you enjoy the moment
i can imagine the scene at the airport already
get's me all emotional just thinking about it
yep - driving up to sydney at 5 in the morning and will sit and have a coffee till they arrive - at least this time will be tears of joy!!!

Can't believe it has been since 30 November!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:49 pm

yep - driving up to sydney at 5 in the morning and will sit and have a coffee till they arrive - at least this time will be tears of joy!!!

i was finding it hard to consider my wife and son going for 2 weeks!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

i was finding it hard to consider my wife and son going for 2 weeks!
I know what you mean - wonder if my OH will miss me when I fly back in April

Not on your nelly I bet
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:53 pm

I know what you mean - wonder if my OH will miss me when I fly back in April

Not on your nelly I bet
er, i could give a typical blokey response to that
but maybe not
Old Jan 29th 2007, 6:40 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I didn't know it had been that long!

Hope they have a good flight
Old Jan 29th 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clippies
Wow I didn't know it had been that long!

Hope they have a good flight
Thanks - we just had word they arrived OK in Korea - OH a bit miffed actually as daughter never called us - she called her mum back in the UK and she then called us and told us.....At least we know they are safely half way!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Both kids back and safely tucked up!

One with a terrible cold/fever and one who swears never to drink again???

One with a piercing and one lovesick???

Both gorgeous and I am happy they are home.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Both kids back and safely tucked up!

One with a terrible cold/fever and one who swears never to drink again???

One with a piercing and one lovesick???

Both gorgeous and I am happy they are home.

That's great Sas, glad they got home OK even if they are both worse for wear in one way or another
Old Jan 30th 2007, 5:36 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent they're home. Bet that 'never drinking again' thing doesn't last.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.