Wikiposts

Kids !!

Old Jan 21st 2008, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice
Talking Kids !!

I have just been tidying up my 7 year olds bedroom where i found a paper plane i had made him ( a very good one i have to admit !) with "Lochie has a boring life" written on it !!

Ah poor thing , it's a cry for help .! i hear you all say , well lets see what with endless bike rides , park visits , football with Dad , taekwondo, swimming lessons, cinema and fun centre trips as well as visits to grandmas to be spoilt rotten , oh and not to mention a 2 weeks holiday to oz and a move out there in september what more can i fit in for the fed up little soul ???
so what am i going to do ??? well he has pulled a sickie today ( he looks fine now !) so as i am writing this i am printing out handwriting practise sheets , getting his keyboard out for practise and i am going to make him finish off his reading book, yep thats right i am going to show him the REAL meaning of having a boring life

It's great being a mum !!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kids !!

Oh I am so glad im not the only one who gets the 'woe is me' - my 6 yr old is particuarly keen on it, She thinks she is bloody Paris Hilton with her 'where are we going for lunch today' and being late for school because she cant find her lipgloss *rolls eyes* - the thing is the more we do to accomodate her and pander round her the worst she gets....im thinking of building a kennel out the back take her right back to basics.

Poor little loves
Old Jan 21st 2008, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

right the printer has finished now it's time for WAR !!!

Last edited by weez75; Jan 21st 2008 at 11:18 pm. Reason: can't spell!!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 11:23 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weez75
I have just been tidying up my 7 year olds bedroom where i found a paper plane i had made him ( a very good one i have to admit !) with "Lochie has a boring life" written on it !!

Ah poor thing , it's a cry for help .! i hear you all say , well lets see what with endless bike rides , park visits , football with Dad , taekwondo, swimming lessons, cinema and fun centre trips as well as visits to grandmas to be spoilt rotten , oh and not to mention a 2 weeks holiday to oz and a move out there in september what more can i fit in for the fed up little soul ???
so what am i going to do ??? well he has pulled a sickie today ( he looks fine now !) so as i am writing this i am printing out handwriting practise sheets , getting his keyboard out for practise and i am going to make him finish off his reading book, yep thats right i am going to show him the REAL meaning of having a boring life

It's great being a mum !!
I feel sorry for the little lad. Leave him be.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh I am so glad im not the only one who gets the 'woe is me' - my 6 yr old is particuarly keen on it, She thinks she is bloody Paris Hilton with her 'where are we going for lunch today' and being late for school because she cant find her lipgloss *rolls eyes* - the thing is the more we do to accomodate her and pander round her the worst she gets....im thinking of building a kennel out the back take her right back to basics.

Poor little loves

Wait until she is fourteen. My daughter needed counseling when her hair straighteners broke!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy

Wait until she is fourteen. My daughter needed counseling when her hair straighteners broke!
Oh my god how true!!!!

Kelsey wont go out the door if she cant find her make up!!
Her skirt is far too long so obviously it has to be rolled up!! couldnt possibly wear the brown coat that school has made compulsory..cos its "wrong"

Grrrrrrrrr

Back in my day.................

Nickie
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy

sorry but I think such a disaster warrants a meltdown...now where does my daughter get it from....god help me I have three daugters.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

thank god for boys !!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

the making him REALLY suffer didn't work , he enjoyed doing it all , i will remind him when his life is boring next time that he can practise school work as he enjoyed it soooo much , lets see how he like that !!

oh i am soooo in control..........right?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

My stepson pulled a sickie, told us he'd been sick (school said he told them he just felt sick) and when he came home was quite obviously fine. Next day (the weekend) he spent in bed, no tv, no games, just books. Well, he was ill, so couldn't have him overexerting himself!

Strangely, he's not tried it on since......
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

I must be a right cow, whenever my son throws a sickie I want proof (either some real sick or a temperature). I sent my eldest to school once (he's now 20) when he was saying he felt sick but he slept ok and ate his breakfast fine and there was no temperature so I made him go, I had just got back in the door after dropping them off at school when they phoned and said could I pick him up as he'd been sick all over the floor as he was going into assembly

got no idea why I've just owned up to that!!

Last edited by Streaks; Jan 22nd 2008 at 9:18 am. Reason: bloody too honest for my own good lol
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Streaks
I must be a right cow, whenever my son throws a sickie I want proof (either some real sick or a temperature). I sent my eldest to school once (he's now 20) when he was saying he felt sick but he slept ok and ate his breakfast fine and there was no temperature so I made him go, I had just got back in the door after dropping them off at school when they phoned and said could I pick him up as he'd been sick all over the floor as he was going into assembly

One of the women I work with did that last week, the school rang her and said her daughter was ill & she said " no she's not" & got a call 10 minutes later saying "um, she's just thrown up everywhere".

You're not the only one
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Staff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Streaks

Hey - we've all done that - I ended up spending the night sitting by his hospital bed as he came round from having his apendix out after sending him to school saying 'you can't be that bad, you ate your breakfast' lol

Staff
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:48 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Oh my god how true!!!!

Kelsey wont go out the door if she cant find her make up!!
Her skirt is far too long so obviously it has to be rolled up!! couldnt possibly wear the brown coat that school has made compulsory..cos its "wrong"

Grrrrrrrrr

Back in my day.................

Nickie
See, back in my day, we also rolled our skirts up, our socks down, wore far too much eye make up, bunked off school, lied to our parents, snogged on the bus and smoked.

So what was it you were saying?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Staff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
See, back in my day, we also rolled our skirts up, our socks down, wore far too much eye make up, bunked off school, lied to our parents, snogged on the bus and smoked.

So what was it you were saying?
You too???? roflol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.