Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Kevin Rudd, what a class act.

Kevin Rudd, what a class act.

Old Feb 23rd 2012, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

bibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nice
Default Re: Kevin Rudd, what a class act.

Im surprised, watching the news, how much pro gillard sentiment there seems to be from these so called political reporters. They have their reporters out on the streets interviewing the public, but the majority seem to be in favour of gillard. I think there is a bit of manipulating going on somewhere. Personally Im not saying I think Rudd is fantastic, but I much prefer him to Gillard. Deceitful woman,who has no backbone, and that awful droning voice, that makes me just tune out within 5 seconds
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 5:54 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Budawang
I fully agree. He ticks most of the boxes for a psychopath. People have forgotten what a bad PM he was. He had good policies but was unable to deliver because he's not a team player and alienates the people who work for him. I fully understand why Labor dumped him in favour of Gillard, who has got far superior people skills.
Gillard doesn't have people skills. She can't even say "pee-puw" or "Austraya" or "Woiwd". She's foul. She lies. F#@* her.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 5:59 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brissybee
Gillard doesn't have people skills. She can't even say "pee-puw" or "Austraya" or "Woiwd". She's foul. She lies. F#@* her.
I'll put you down as a "don't know" then?
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

oasisinau is an unknown quantity at this point

Put me down as a no - to both of them. And no to Bob Brown. Also no to the independents. Abbot - I don't know, but he seems saner than the rest of that bunch of misfits.
But what a farce and an embarrasment this has turned out to be. My hat really goes off to Tanner who resigned after the witch stabbed krudd in the back. I think he was a man of integrity and he should actually come back and lead the labour party.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 6:42 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oasisinau
Abbot - I don't know, but he seems saner than the rest of that bunch of misfits.
Google some of the insanity of the mad monk and his desire to force his religion onto others. Frankly whilst most of the leaders are just not very good, Abbott is the one that scares me: cluelessness coupled with evangelical zeal coupled with a power lust. He's like an american....
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

I said "seems saner" which says it all.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 6:50 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
Google some of the insanity of the mad monk and his desire to force his religion onto others. Frankly whilst most of the leaders are just not very good, Abbott is the one that scares me: cluelessness coupled with evangelical zeal coupled with a power lust. He's like an american....
While I don't think much of Abbott (but will vote for him as he is right-wing), he does not make a big issue about his religious beliefs - in fact he hardly mentions them (which is not to say he hasn't in the past).

It's a non-issue - as is Gillard's atheism.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting the media spin on Abbott (they really do hate the Liberals) - many people who have worked for him in the past (maybe not in Health where he did drop the ball) think he was one of the best ministers they have worked for. Definitely not clueless and considerably less power lust than the narcissistic Rudd who has always been a very nasty piece of work. Evangelical - to be sure, but so has Rudd been ... any chance to get his face in church (and personally I prefer someone with faith and who acts accordingly). And unlike Abbott, Rudd doesnt give anything of himself to the community without major bells and whistles - cf that pathetic attempt of his during the floods in Qld where it was "look at moi, look at moi" whenever he raised his hand to "help" someone.

This mob make Gough look good and he was an utter disaster!
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Quoll - your comments have struck a chord so it will be yes to Abbot
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 8:03 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Problem solved...!
Attached Thumbnails Kevin Rudd, what a class act.-kev-julia.jpg  
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 8:07 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Problem solved...!
Nice
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Problem solved...!
Pass me the sick bucket if it isn't already full.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 8:20 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
Interesting the media spin on Abbott (they really do hate the Liberals) - many people who have worked for him in the past (maybe not in Health where he did drop the ball) think he was one of the best ministers they have worked for. Definitely not clueless and considerably less power lust than the narcissistic Rudd who has always been a very nasty piece of work. Evangelical - to be sure, but so has Rudd been ... any chance to get his face in church (and personally I prefer someone with faith and who acts accordingly). And unlike Abbott, Rudd doesnt give anything of himself to the community without major bells and whistles - cf that pathetic attempt of his during the floods in Qld where it was "look at moi, look at moi" whenever he raised his hand to "help" someone.

This mob make Gough look good and he was an utter disaster!
Sorry, but Mr Climate-Change-Isn't-Real classifies as dangerously clueless in my book. The evangelical zeal appears to go into Santorum territory from past comments, but he keeps it quiet today (until he's got power it seems). And the lust for power; I don't think there is any low he wouldn't stoop to to get it - forget selling his own grandma. If he were rock, it would be stamped all the way through him.

I'll feel safer when he's taken away in a straight jacket; there is something unhinged about him.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 8:27 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, but Mr Climate-Change-Isn't-Real classifies as dangerously clueless in my book. The evangelical zeal appears to go into Santorum territory from past comments, but he keeps it quiet today (until he's got power it seems). And the lust for power; I don't think there is any low he wouldn't stoop to to get it - forget selling his own grandma. If he were rock, it would be stamped all the way through him.

I'll feel safer when he's taken away in a straight jacket; there is something unhinged about him.
We were saying that about you just the other day
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Budawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond repute

I fully agree with you. Abbott is unfit to be the Leader of the Opposition, let alone PM. His narrow-minded conservatism is laughable - well it would be laughable if there was no chance of him becoming PM but now it's just down right depressing. .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.