Keg Party

Old Jan 8th 2018, 8:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keg Party

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Definitely be up for the drinking session, I reckon we should plan close to an all day session, maybe just around Brunswick. There's a pub near me that has 70 Australian beers in stock. Plus I'd say if this part of Aus.... Melbournes inner North doesn't finally win your heart for Aus then there's no hope for you I can show you pubs that you wouldn't think Aus was capable off.... a lot like that place in Hobart.... but dozens of them. Plenty of places around here with 12 different craft beers on tap.... and they actually have "Atmosphere"
Sounds perfect, i'll let you know when i have a better idea of a date

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Oh and that Balter, I've been drinking some of that as well, finally a great drop from Queensland