Wikiposts

Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma

Sorry i have to ask this it has been bothering me for weeks and i need to know. What is a karma? I keep seeing them on the threads and people ask for them and sending them but was does it mean. Have seen the button on the side of the screen but unsure what to do with it. If anyone can help would be much appreciated.

Stacey xx
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Sorry i have to ask this it has been bothering me for weeks and i need to know. What is a karma? I keep seeing them on the threads and people ask for them and sending them but was does it mean. Have seen the button on the side of the screen but unsure what to do with it. If anyone can help would be much appreciated.

Stacey xx

It's explained here.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353558

If you click on the karma box under the persons name, you can send a little message. I will give you some so you can see.

It will be under your profile.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
It's explained here.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353558

If you click on the karma box under the persons name, you can send a little message. I will give you some so you can see.

It will be under your profile.
Thank you Wendy i have sent you a karma back. Have read the thread you have sent and get the idea now.

Again thank you.

Stacey
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Wendy i have sent you a karma back. Have read the thread you have sent and get the idea now.

Again thank you.

Stacey
You're welcome
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:46 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx
Hi Stacey,

i've sent you Karma as well. Hopefully it will help you guys on the long journey ahead.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:47 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Oh great a karma thread. Why didn't I think of that?

Last edited by gedge; Mar 7th 2006 at 8:50 am.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Again thank you.

Stacey
Sent you some - hope it works!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:49 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Oh great a karam thread. Why didn't I think of that?
don't be such a party pooper.

she's probably blonde.

b.t.w it's KARMA not KARAM !!!!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:52 am

Originally Posted by furkew
don't be such a party pooper.

she's probably blonde.

b.t.w it's KARMA not KARAM !!!!
damn! slow network
must be my karma (or is that karam?)
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:53 am
Going for a ride

damn! slow network
must be my karma (or is that karam?)
I think I would prefer a kebab.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:58 am

Originally Posted by furkew
I think I would prefer a kebab.
sent you kebba

furkin keyboard doesn't understand my typing
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:59 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh great a karma thread. Why didn't I think of that?
It's nearly as good as your toilet talk thread
Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:03 am
Going for a ride

sent you kebba

furkin keyboard doesn't understand my typing
i'm furkew

my brothers called furkin

my twin brother is furkewtoo

when mum called us in as kids she just shouted " furkew all. time for tea "

Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:04 am
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by Issie
It's nearly as good as your toilet talk thread
Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you for all your Karma. Karma back

Stacey (redhead)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.