Wikiposts

Kangaroos

Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Kangaroos

I can't believe how excited i still get everytime i see kangaroos. I keep going to our land to see how it is progressing and about 600 yards up the road on my way home i see a family of roo's and always stop and watch them. All i really need now is to see a wild koala.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kangaroos

i heard they make a good stew lol
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

I must admit that i do have roo every time ( last night for example ) we have a barbie and make people who have never tried it to give it a taste last night it was Sean trethewey's go.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:31 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
I can't believe how excited i still get everytime i see kangaroos. I keep going to our land to see how it is progressing and about 600 yards up the road on my way home i see a family of roo's and always stop and watch them. All i really need now is to see a wild koala.
Although I like roos, just wait until they jump across the road when you're driving past, then you won't feel excited.
:scared:
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:33 pm

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chaval
i heard they make a good stew lol
Also good for smash repair businesses too.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

We have 2 vehicles in at the moment who have hit roo's complete with hair in bumper and bonett. One was one of our pick up trucks so not much chance for the roo.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:37 pm

We have 2 vehicles in at the moment who have hit roo's complete with hair in bumper and bonett. One was one of our pick up trucks so not much chance for the roo.

Both of you "tag-teamming" with them?
Big repair bill too I'll bet.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

The car is a complete front end but is a thrifty rent a car so i hope the people had paid for the extra insurance. The pick up new front panel won't say what the driver told us the roo looked like after the impact.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit that i do have roo every time ( last night for example ) we have a barbie and make people who have never tried it to give it a taste last night it was Sean trethewey's go.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 1:00 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

The only wildlife we seen since we've been here is kangaroos and only once
Old Jul 15th 2006, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
The only wildlife we seen since we've been here is kangaroos and only once
All ive seen is a few spiders and bugs and a possom! i havent seen anything like kangaroos of koalas
Old Jul 15th 2006, 1:03 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
All ive seen is a few spiders and bugs and a possom! i havent seen anything like kangaroos of koalas
I forgot I've seen possoms and loads of spiders and a baby snake that was in the garage
Old Jul 15th 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

I forgot I've seen possoms and loads of spiders and a baby snake that was in the garage
lol so u havent seen any wildlife at all . . . . .

Old Jul 15th 2006, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
lol so u havent seen any wildlife at all . . . . .

But possoms are like squirrels they're everywhere
Old Jul 15th 2006, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

But possoms are like squirrels they're everywhere
Ive only seen one!lol and in ireland i only seen a squirrel about twice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.