Wikiposts

just too much!!!

Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default just too much!!!

i apologise firstly for this post...

what a month this has been...son mugged for his bike..my beloved Dot (car) nicked..im laid up with a crook back but this all paled into insignificance tonight.

I got a phone call from my mum to say my cousin had been found dead this morning. She was only 36 and has a nine year old son, hes the one that had found her. The police have been at her home all day. not sure how she died.
She was in a local health care home two weeks ago and had a problem with drink. We not sure whether she fell, took overdose or !!!!

I cant stop thinking what i could have done to help her. We were close as younnsters but i had seen her for a couple of months...i didnt even know she had a drink problem just thought she was depressed.

i cant seem to stop crying...i keep thinking of her son..my uncle and aunt who think they failed her. I just wish i could have seen the signs but so wrapped up in house sale, move, work etc..

i pray shes at peace.

sorry to be such a doom merchant..just need to get it off my chest..
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just too much!!!

Originally Posted by lollyno1

what a month this has been...son mugged for his bike..my beloved Dot (car) nicked..im laid up with a crook back but this all paled into insignificance tonight.

I got a phone call from my mum to say my cousin had been found dead this morning. She was only 36 and has a nine year old son, hes the one that had found her. The police have been at her home all day. not sure how she died.
She was in a local health care home two weeks ago and had a problem with drink. We not sure whether she fell, took overdose or !!!!

I cant stop thinking what i could have done to help her. We were close as younnsters but i had seen her for a couple of months...i didnt even know she had a drink problem just thought she was depressed.

i cant seem to stop crying...i keep thinking of her son..my uncle and aunt who think they failed her. I just wish i could have seen the signs but so wrapped up in house sale, move, work etc..

i pray shes at peace.

Aw that is so awful. Poor little man, to have to go through that.

Thinking of you and your family at this awful time.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:46 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

i pray shes at peace.

Time for reflection - but dont cut yourself up too much - we cant help everyone all of the time.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:48 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

i pray shes at peace.

awwe don't blame yourself, life it full of what ifs
Thinking of you and your family at this sad time
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

i pray shes at peace.

Really sorry about your sad news. If you want to chat feel free to pm me.
Mandy )))))))))))((((((((((((((
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:50 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

i pray shes at peace.

so sorry to hear your sad news.

My thoughts and prayers are with you your family. Don't be too hard on yourself.

jackie x
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your sad.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Lynne
Old Jun 15th 2006, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks all for your thoughts

aunt and uncle are devastated...she had cut herself off from the family for the last couple of months.

still no news on how she died hope it was painless and quick..hate to think of her being alone.