Wikiposts

Just so thick!

Old Jun 9th 2006, 10:02 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just so thick!

So does this experience not give you a devine sense of superiority? Enjoy every moment of it! The thing I hated about UK was that everyone thought they knew everything, you were not allowed your own opinion and even the muppets had the brass to make you feel that you owed them one! Here at least most don't have the capacity to think beyond the moment = ingorance and bliss! Rather that that ive in a fustrated nation that feels it's not at the stage it should be in life and wants to take that out on the little people! I love the "go with the flowness" here!

Last edited by wholeworldwindow; Jun 9th 2006 at 10:06 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2006, 10:40 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella
yer I kinda agree with you Arkon. And I'm ozzie. From Sydney but I remember being on the train once from Coffs Harbour - headphones on quite happy to be left alone. I got stuck with the country hicks - one who had never been on a train before and I had to walk with her to the bathroom as she thought she would fall over if she got up while it was moving. Another was real country (like that redneck guy in the Simpsons) who was off to visit 'is girlfriend..... I remember being surprised cause she lived about 100ks away and he looked like he'd never left town in his life....

S
Sounds like the girlfriend is going to get a big surprise

Is she at the vets???
Old Jun 9th 2006, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

yer probably! They were nice enuff folk, just it is a long enuff journey on the train without all that... it was the only time I took the train and it broke down as well - well technically we didn't break down. Another train broke down so they gave our engine to that one and we had to wait 3 hours so a pretty shite journey all round (+I was pretty ill at the time also).

S
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

ClareW will become famous soon enoughClareW will become famous soon enough

And there are no idiots in the UK, or anywhere else in the world, I guess. People's the same all over the world, mate. Good & bad. Educated, uneducated. Naturally gifted, sadly lacking. I'm sure you could find similar examples in any community in the world....... have you been to Essex?

Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:36 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ClareW
And there are no idiots in the UK, or anywhere else in the world, I guess. People's the same all over the world, mate. Good & bad. Educated, uneducated. Naturally gifted, sadly lacking. I'm sure you could find similar examples in any community in the world....... have you been to Essex?

Yes but some places seem to just act like magnets to attract the chavs and I'm not just on about Oz. Come on people admit it, have you never been to holiday destinations that seem full of chavs and other destinations that seem a little more refined? No one can surely deny these places exist so why is it so hard to believe that Oz might be a chav magnet?
Old Jun 10th 2006, 12:07 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ClareW

"Some seeds sprout but never bloom. Some bloom but never bear fruit." Confucius
Old Jun 10th 2006, 12:43 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Norwegian
God I love these threads.

They are almost better than drinking beer and sex with the wife (in that order)

Good on you Arkon for providing some entertainment on the forum.

Erik the Viking
I once worked with a guy called Erik and he was from Norway.
Blond, nice-looking, about aged 23.
Old Jun 10th 2006, 12:45 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
Why is it so hard to believe that Oz might be a chav magnet?
I guess it isn't, since you're there.
Old Jun 10th 2006, 12:53 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
I guess it isn't, since you're there.
Ah, but I'm leaving. Maybe this magnet repels the not-chavs?

Talking of chavs the other day when I went into town for food I caught a glance at a reflection of myself in a shop window and I was a bit shocked at how much of a chav I've turned into on the outside!! Then Looking around realised it was ok because I blended in so well. If my friends and colleagues back home saw how I dress to go into town they would have a fit I’m sure. Even the wifes best friend took her aside when we were home and asked her if everything was ok because she looked very rough and a bit chav like!!
Old Jun 10th 2006, 1:04 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Talking of chavs the other day when I went into town for food I caught a glance at a reflection of myself in a shop window and I was a bit shocked at how much of a chav I've turned into on the outside!! Then Looking around realised it was ok because I blended in so well. If my friends and colleagues back home saw how I dress to go into town they would have a fit I’m sure. Even the wifes best friend took her aside when we were home and asked her if everything was ok because she looked very rough and a bit chav like!!
But consider the possibilites! You can educate your 'friends' and 'colleagues' - get them out of those stuffy old suits and top hats, tell them to cast off the Church's brogues and instead adopt the shorts, t-shirt and thongs of the Australians. Or better still - before you go - you could launch a campaign to get Australians into three piece suits - just the thing when the mercury's touching 45!
Old Jun 10th 2006, 1:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Why? was her Burberry bikini showing her midriff and had she rings on every finger, and a pierced nose
Old Jun 10th 2006, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Have to admit, Gosford, the gateway to the Central Coast not 60k? from Sydney can be a tad feral at times.

I couldn't believe how bad it had become in a few years.