Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Just a quickie......

Just a quickie......

Old Jun 15th 2006, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a quickie......

good to hear from you rooksie and glad youre feeling better too.

take care and keep us informed

xx
Old Jun 15th 2006, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear you're better.

We leave in less than 2 weeks.

All the furniture was collected today - and it's a really weird feeling sitting in an almost empty house.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marco121068
Good to hear you're better.

We leave in less than 2 weeks.

All the furniture was collected today - and it's a really weird feeling sitting in an almost empty house.
Best of luck with your impending move
Old Jun 15th 2006, 4:06 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

hello you!!!

I was wondering how you were doing, glad to hear your ok, gosh you have some catching up to do in July!!!!
Hope Jed and the girls are ok too!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 4:59 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

So good to hear you're feeling better mate We leave on Sunday :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:10 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Just a quickie......

Great to see you again, Rookster - and welcome back!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Have I missed something ? Have you been ill ? If so, I do hope you feel better now.

We've got our visas and will arrive in Perth on 31st August, in case you missed it.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:40 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

oh poop - i cant wait to get my comp back now!!!!

speak soon.

where is fraser?????
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie

speak soon.

where is fraser?????
He has moved into his new house and is waiting for the internet to be connected. He should be back online soon.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:55 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

speak soon.

where is fraser?????

Hi Rooksie, how you doin, have you tried all my cures yet. How many weeks r u Remember it DOES get better and then you can enjoy your pregnancy.

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 4:58 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

speak soon.

where is fraser?????
You called

Hello mate, looking forward to catching up
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hi Rooksie, how you doin, have you tried all my cures yet. How many weeks r u Remember it DOES get better and then you can enjoy your pregnancy.

17 mate and it is starting to get better but still taking the tablets
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
You called

Hello mate, looking forward to catching up

Yo dude!!!

im still accessing via my parents comp so dont get on line much but hope to be in our new house mid july. whats your new gaff like then????
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:30 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo dude!!!

im still accessing via my parents comp so dont get on line much but hope to be in our new house mid july. whats your new gaff like then????
Hi

Donm't ask....have you read his thread?
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:40 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

17 mate and it is starting to get better but still taking the tablets

Glad to hear it, i think one of the most important things is do not get tired, then you feel like crap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.