Just how dodgy was/is your area in the UK?/The rankings you don't want

Wikiposts

Just how dodgy was/is your area in the UK?/The rankings you don't want

Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:38 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just how dodgy was/is your area in the UK?/The rankings you don't want

http://www.police.uk

Put your postcode in and check it out. My old Manchester stomping ground didn't come out too well...

All crime and ASB 342
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:44 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just how dodgy was/is your area in the UK?

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus

Put your postcode in and check it out. My old Manchester stomping ground didn't come out too well...

All crime and ASB 342
I did it, but I didn't need the website to confirm it : All crime and ASB 587

I will now look out over my 3 and a half acres with a bit more optimism, thanks for confirming I lived in a shite-hole

Last edited by DeadVim; Jan 31st 2011 at 6:13 pm.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

32, is that good?
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:46 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gjn200
32, is that good?
Very good if you aren't one of the 32
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gjn200
32, is that good?
Well based on mine and DV's numbers it's bloody excellent.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I did it, but I didn't need to website to confirm it : All crime and ASB 587

I will now look out over my 3 and a half acres with a bit more optimism, thanks for confirming I lived in a shite-hole
587 !!

Where did you live before? Alcatraz?
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:52 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

All crime and ASB 342
All crime and ASB 8
This is in East Surrey
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Well based on mine and DV's numbers it's bloody excellent.
My mistake, it's 33. pe109tp
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:00 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Where I used to be the copper = 6

Where I used to live prior to getting here: 340

Hmmmm you just can't get the staff these days.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:01 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

12 . Lincolnshire .
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:03 pm
Mostly Harmless

587 !!

Where did you live before? Alcatraz?
Hehehehe, unless I am misreading the site ... ME4 5JL.

Twinned with Baghdad.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

Twinned with Baghdad.
Nope 587 it is. !! Mainly anti-social behaviour... always knew you Southerners can't hold your beer.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:06 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Twinned with Baghdad.
Some of the scousers in my brother's unit in Afghanistan were saying that it was safer out there than it was where they lived in Liverpool!
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:09 pm
Mostly Harmless

Nope 587 it is. !! Mainly anti-social behaviour... always knew you Southerners can't hold your beer.
It should be a nice area to live, handy for the commute, nice green spaces around, the river ... it's just full of ****ers.

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Some of the scousers in my brother's unit in Afghanistan were saying that it was safer out there than it was where they lived in Liverpool!
At least everyone is armed!
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:11 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if I'm reading the numbers the same but my last stop in Battersea / Clapham shows All Crimes and ASB 1048 (SW8 3RY).

I'm assuming that's pretty bad but I had no worries at all in the area. Used to stumble about drunk late at night all the time, no worries. Perhaps there are very localised areas which big up the numbers?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.