Wikiposts

just applied

Old Jun 11th 2006, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough
Smile just applied

Just posted our first fee to agent. we are parents wanting to join our daughter in australia. Its a daunting prospect but family is so important, the material things in life are not. I hope eventualy when we are/if accepted manage to make friends with other uk imigrants. we hope to be somewhere in brisbane suburbs, near to our family a lot depends on costs etc. We have to give it a try or we will regret it.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just applied

Originally Posted by mollyflanders
Just posted our first fee to agent. we are parents wanting to join our daughter in australia. Its a daunting prospect but family is so important, the material things in life are not. I hope eventualy when we are/if accepted manage to make friends with other uk imigrants. we hope to be somewhere in brisbane suburbs, near to our family a lot depends on costs etc. We have to give it a try or we will regret it.

Hello, welcome to BE

All the best with your application. I hope it's not too long a wait for you.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 9:34 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to you, but why specifically, do you want to make friends with UK migrants?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough

not specifically uk folk, but nice to meet folk in similar situation, i would certainly hope to make loads of friends from oz and anywhere else
Old Jun 12th 2006, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

sapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the rough

Which Visa are you applying for? Permanent or Temporary? Parent or Contributory Parent?
Old Jun 12th 2006, 4:20 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome
It's nice to hear of parent's that follow their kids out to oz.As one day I hope my mum and dad will do the same.
Good luck with everything.Lor
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

we are applying for contributory parent visa, had lots of problems before finding agent who has just told us our son in law can sponser us, as he is ozie citizen and been back in his country for over 3 months, daughter not been there long enough.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

sapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the rough

we are applying for contributory parent visa, had lots of problems before finding agent who has just told us our son in law can sponser us, as he is ozie citizen and been back in his country for over 3 months, daughter not been there long enough.
That is the visa I have applied for, sent the application off on 5 June, hoping to follow my son, his wife and three children over there eventually. They have been there the required time and have obtained citizenship.

Sometimes it all seems impossible, especially as I am diabetic and not sure I can pass the medical, but my son says I won't know if I don't try!

Good luck.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

I wish you all the best and hope we both make it
Old Jun 15th 2006, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

I wish you all the best and hope we both make it
Thank you. They have just taken money from my account (feels strange to be pleased about it) so I know my visa application has been received in Perth now.