Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

dor34 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Babsw

guess what we got today!!! A lovely CO of our own requesting our meds!!!!
I can't believe it, at last.
here's hoping for good things for the rest of junies!!!!
Hi Babs,

Great news about the CO, hang in there the visa shouldn't be too much longer now! Good luck.

Dor X
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

dor34 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Wow things are moving now!

Big congrats to Millsyandtroup, OZZY7, dor34, graham and Maria and an extra congrats to Babsw for getting your CO- So pleased for you all.

And em, well we have some news too

WE GOT THE VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still in shock and starting to miss people already- how daft is that!!!

Bet there will be some more this week.

Good luck everyone!

Babsw
ozzyfever
mad city fan
the bournes
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Al150n
Dedmeet
Tawkins1
Whizbangwallop
Wannabees
Kipsters
adamsml
Hi Mandy,

Congratulations! Hope you're very happy in your new life in Oz! Best of luck.

Dor X
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:52 am
Just Joined

adamsml is an unknown quantity at this point

Any ideas of how to take your mind off the waiting? Its driving me mad. I think I need to find a hobby so that I can try and forget about checking e-mails, phone messages and the post. Both my husband and I are jumping every time the phone rings at the moment. Our agent says we have to wait another week before he will chase everything up. Its got to be soon! We had our case office early december sent off meds on 11th and police checks on 2nd Jan. Good luck to everyone waiting and any tips to make it less painful would be welcome. Does anyone know if Adelaide are particularly slow - I had heard it depends entirely on your case officer! I think ours must be on hols.
Michelle
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:57 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by adamsml
Any ideas of how to take your mind off the waiting? Its driving me mad. I think I need to find a hobby so that I can try and forget about checking e-mails, phone messages and the post. Both my husband and I are jumping every time the phone rings at the moment. Our agent says we have to wait another week before he will chase everything up. Its got to be soon! We had our case office early december sent off meds on 11th and police checks on 2nd Jan. Good luck to everyone waiting and any tips to make it less painful would be welcome. Does anyone know if Adelaide are particularly slow - I had heard it depends entirely on your case officer! I think ours must be on hols.
Michelle

It can't be that long now!! Our dates are very similar to yours only as our pccs were dated 1/3/07 we have had to reapply for them to extend our validity date on our visa. We were advised to do this by our CO as she said it was very near finalisation & our visa's would be granted with a validity date of 1/3/08!!!! Fingers crossed you will be put out of your misery very soon.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

guess what we got today!!! A lovely CO of our own requesting our meds!!!!
I can't believe it, at last.
here's hoping for good things for the rest of junies!!!!
Congratulations Babs from down under, it's been a long time coming!!! Congratulatons to all those with Visa Grants and CO's well done!!!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 7:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tawkins1
It can't be that long now!! Our dates are very similar to yours only as our pccs were dated 1/3/07 we have had to reapply for them to extend our validity date on our visa. We were advised to do this by our CO as she said it was very near finalisation & our visa's would be granted with a validity date of 1/3/08!!!! Fingers crossed you will be put out of your misery very soon.
No I keep thinking that it must be soon! Nice to know we are not the only ones still waiting though. Got a letter today which was special delivery but missed it and have to go to the post office to pick it up. Fingers crossed it is visa and not a bill!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 7:58 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

No I keep thinking that it must be soon! Nice to know we are not the only ones still waiting though. Got a letter today which was special delivery but missed it and have to go to the post office to pick it up. Fingers crossed it is visa and not a bill!
I'll keep my fingers, toes, arms & legs crossed for you! Let us know if its your visa so I can uncross them. Gonna have a pretty awkward weekend walking round crossed legged tho!!!!!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Keeping everything crossed for you!

Alison
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

hurry up!!!! can't stand the suspense!!!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

hurry up!!!! can't stand the suspense!!!
No the waiting goes on!!!! Hubby got up early to go the post office said he was going to surprise me by waking me up with the Visa's, BUT it was a new credit card AHHHHHHH!!!!! Post came and nothing there either. Think I am going to open a large bottle of wine tonight to relieve some pressure! Hope someone gets some news soon!
Michelle
Old Jan 26th 2008, 1:14 am
Living the dream

No the waiting goes on!!!! Hubby got up early to go the post office said he was going to surprise me by waking me up with the Visa's, BUT it was a new credit card AHHHHHHH!!!!! Post came and nothing there either. Think I am going to open a large bottle of wine tonight to relieve some pressure! Hope someone gets some news soon!
Michelle
Oh Bum! How frustrating!!!!!:curse:
Old Jan 27th 2008, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Michelle
well at least it wasn't a bill!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

well at least it wasn't a bill!
How True! Like your thinking - looking on the bright side is definately a good idea
Old Jan 28th 2008, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Hi all, We have just got back from having our medicals, thanks to everyone who told us what to expect, you were right it wasn't too bad. Glad they done the BP before handing me the £668 fee. Heres to the next waiting game, hopefully the last! Back to hourly checks of the emails!!!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

YIPPEE... WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY

Good luck to everyone still waiting...

Cheers,

Rich

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.