Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Wow things are moving now!

Big congrats to Millsyandtroup, OZZY7, dor34, graham and Maria and an extra congrats to Babsw for getting your CO- So pleased for you all.

And em, well we have some news too

WE GOT THE VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still in shock and starting to miss people already- how daft is that!!!

Bet there will be some more this week.

Good luck everyone!

Babsw
ozzyfever
mad city fan
the bournes
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Al150n
Dedmeet
Tawkins1
Whizbangwallop
Wannabees
Kipsters
adamsml
[COLOR="Red"]Congratulations Mandy[/COLOR]

All the best down Under

Angiek
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Big congrats to Millsyandtroup, OZZY7, dor34, graham and Maria and an extra congrats to Babsw for getting your CO- So pleased for you all.

Good luck everyone!

Babsw
ozzyfever
mad city fan
the bournes
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Al150n
Dedmeet
Tawkins1
Whizbangwallop
Wannabees
Kipsters
adamsml
Congratulations to you! All the best down under!!

Alison
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Well hello all Junies, haven't logged on for about a week cus was finding it so frustrating with no movement and WEHEY!!! what a busy week! MASSIVE congrats to everyone who has recieved that golden ticket am absolutely delighted for you all and a MEGA congratulations to Babs its about time you got a co. We have our meds booked for Monday and am getting a bit nervous because its the last hurdle really before the big yey or ney and I feel a bit drowned under all the paperwork we need to complete to take with us, but its another step to take. Come on all Junies lets keep on moving!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=angiek;5824763][[I]COLOR="Red"]Congratulations Mandy[/COLOR]

Congrats Mandy14, well done!!!! There seems so many now in the last few weeks, keep em coming!! Got to get that list down to Zero!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=The Bournes;5825015]
Originally Posted by angiek
[[I]COLOR="Red"]Congratulations Mandy[/COLOR]

Congrats Mandy14, well done!!!! There seems so many now in the last few weeks, keep em coming!! Got to get that list down to Zero!!
I am still waiting for a case officer, but saying that only got full acknowledgement last week and they dated our application as 3 July, so it looks like I belong on the July applicants. But I keep checking this thread as it is nice to here people getting C/O and visas give us other some hope.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Nicky
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Good luck everyone!

Babsw
ozzyfever
mad city fan
the bournes
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Al150n
Dedmeet
Tawkins1
Whizbangwallop
Wannabees
Kipsters
adamsml
WOW! congratulations Mandy! excellent news!! enjoy your celebrations!! good luck evryone else on june apps!! rest of junies cant be long now - its so good to hear when someone has happy news! ours is dead complicated application. on 136 modl but my 2 children already have dual nationality (oz passports due to oz dad) OH kidz live with ther mum - refusing to let them have meds even tho they non migrants = agghhhh!!( age 17 - 15 ) gunna slo things down no end! o well these things sent to try us!! well done evryone on your CO's and visas!! Yayyyy!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Thank you so much for all the lovely replies. I'm starting to get over the shock now! We have to really plan what we are going to do this week end. Haven't told anyone yet really as its very tricky with OH's parents. Need to work plans out in our heads before we discuss it with them

We have to be there by beg of October- don't know where to start!!! Will keep you all posted!

By the way if people are waiting for meds, ours were rec'd on 3rd Dec and we had visa granted 22 Jan so thats 7 Weeks.

Good luck all- hope we hear of some more this week!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dusta
Well hello all Junies, haven't logged on for about a week cus was finding it so frustrating with no movement and WEHEY!!! what a busy week! MASSIVE congrats to everyone who has recieved that golden ticket am absolutely delighted for you all and a MEGA congratulations to Babs its about time you got a co. We have our meds booked for Monday and am getting a bit nervous because its the last hurdle really before the big yey or ney and I feel a bit drowned under all the paperwork we need to complete to take with us, but its another step to take. Come on all Junies lets keep on moving!!!
Good luck with your meds, they honestly aren't as bad as you build them up to be. I had 7 lots of paperwork to fill in for the meds so I can completely sympathies

Alison
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for all the lovely replies. I'm starting to get over the shock now! We have to really plan what we are going to do this week end. Haven't told anyone yet really as its very tricky with OH's parents. Need to work plans out in our heads before we discuss it with them

We have to be there by beg of October- don't know where to start!!! Will keep you all posted!

By the way if people are waiting for meds, ours were rec'd on 3rd Dec and we had visa granted 22 Jan so thats 7 Weeks.

Good luck all- hope we hear of some more this week!
Major congratulations Mands. I bet things really do seem up in the air now

Our meds were received on 7 Dec so hopefully they are not too far behind yours. We received the police checks yesterday and they went off last night... We hope to be going around Jul time...

Anyway, good luck with yor prep...

Rich
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by al150n
Good luck with your meds, they honestly aren't as bad as you build them up to be. I had 7 lots of paperwork to fill in for the meds so I can completely sympathies

Alison
blimey, thought we were bad with 5!! I'm getting so sad, i have them all laid out on floor with colour coded paper clips( the med forms i mean, not OH and kids).
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Babsw
blimey, thought we were bad with 5!! I'm getting so sad, i have them all laid out on floor with colour coded paper clips( the med forms i mean, not OH and kids).
I had 5 as well Babs and it was a nightmare making sure that you got the correct photo on the correct form. Don't try it after a drink.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
I had 5 as well Babs and it was a nightmare making sure that you got the correct photo on the correct form. Don't try it after a drink.
Yeah, I learned that one the hard way as well. Just as well I checked them the next morning
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Nicki And Simon is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=The Bournes;5825015]
Originally Posted by angiek
[[I]COLOR="Red"]Congratulations Mandy[/COLOR]

Hi there we have been waiting same time as u and still no co/visas im going mad fingers crossed for every 1 waiting
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NikiL
Yeah, I learned that one the hard way as well. Just as well I checked them the next morning
ha,ha! hadn't even got round to photos yet! Was going to apply for new passport for OH, luckily I checked to see if we need it for med so that can now wait for a bit but it will have to get sent off straight after meds so its back to go off for visa sticker.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
I had to keep getting hubby to remove our toddler from the room as kept climbing up on the table & moving all the paperwork around....not very helpful Only 2 of my lot out of the 7 of us didn't need xrays, you can imagine the size of the pile of paperwork!

Alison

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.