Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

guess what we got today!!! A lovely CO of our own requesting our meds!!!!
I can't believe it, at last.
here's hoping for good things for the rest of junies!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Babsw

A massive congrats to you, I know its not the visa, but your more than half way with a CO!! Anyone on our recent list now that still has no CO like us, or have most got CO's and just waiting?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Really pleased for you Babs, can't be much longer know.

Nicky
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Really pleased for you Babs, can't be much longer know.

Nicky
Yayyyy! well done Babs! hope youre not waiting too long now Bournes - shudnt be too long hopefully, and everyone else still waiting!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

BRILLIANT NEWS BABS

Wont be long

we only waited two weeks and then we had visa.

SO BABS

Get the bubbly in the fridge ready!!!!!!!!!!!

angiek
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bournes
A massive congrats to you, I know its not the visa, but your more than half way with a CO!! Anyone on our recent list now that still has no CO like us, or have most got CO's and just waiting?
if we've got ours it shows that things are moving again,I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Thanks for your good wishes too, its hard when every one is getting good news and your still waiting.
As for us, you are right,its not the visa but its another hurdle and a big one for us because with already having had a visa we weren't taking anything for granted, which is why we didn't front load. Had to laugh this morning tho'.Have just rung docs to make appt. for meds and he's going to ring us back- nothing ever seems to sort out there and then does it? I'm not worrying tho' coz this doc is reliable and will ring back quickly.
Hope you hear today, I was looking on 'current processing times' thread yesterday and quite a few on there were getting COs and i was a bit down until I checked my emails last night( third time that day) so it should be you too now!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks everyone for all your good wishes, I know it'll be a while before we get the visa but i can wait now as we are not rushing to move but just having a CO and being sent for meds shows everything is going ok.
Fingers crossed for all waiting and also those going soon! Babs.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

thanks everyone for all your good wishes, I know it'll be a while before we get the visa but i can wait now as we are not rushing to move but just having a CO and being sent for meds shows everything is going ok.
Fingers crossed for all waiting and also those going soon! Babs.
Great news on getting your CO!! Good luck with your meds.

We're like you & not in any hurry as we need to clear some debts before we leave but we still can't wait for the next part to be sorted all the time. Every step seems like another huge hurdle out of the way. We're just waiting on our visa grants now.

Alison
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by al150n
Great news on getting your CO!! Good luck with your meds.

We're like you & not in any hurry as we need to clear some debts before we leave but we still can't wait for the next part to be sorted all the time. Every step seems like another huge hurdle out of the way. We're just waiting on our visa grants now.

Alison
funny you should say that, i couldn't settle until i got these meds booked today,so much for no rush! I can see me getting the meds done and then fretting all over again until we get the visa.Heaven knows what my blood pressure will be like when i go for my med.What do we do to ourselves,eh!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

funny you should say that, i couldn't settle until i got these meds booked today,so much for no rush! I can see me getting the meds done and then fretting all over again until we get the visa.Heaven knows what my blood pressure will be like when i go for my med.What do we do to ourselves,eh!!!
I keep checking the postage status of our meds. They were sent by the doctor last Thursday but are still showing by royal mail as being received & awaiting processing to send over seas. Can't see why it's taking them so long to get them sent overseas tbh, the doctor said they should be in Oz in about 5 days.

Alison
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Wow things are moving now!

Big congrats to Millsyandtroup, OZZY7, dor34, graham and Maria and an extra congrats to Babsw for getting your CO- So pleased for you all.

And em, well we have some news too

WE GOT THE VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still in shock and starting to miss people already- how daft is that!!!

Bet there will be some more this week.

Good luck everyone!

Babsw
ozzyfever
mad city fan
the bournes
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Al150n
Dedmeet
Tawkins1
Whizbangwallop
Wannabees
Kipsters
adamsml

Last edited by MANDS14; Jan 22nd 2008 at 1:08 pm. Reason: add list
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

siobhan07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mandy..so delighted 4 u!!
u lucky thing, hopefully things r moving for junies!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Nicki And Simon is an unknown quantity at this point

WELL DONE not long now fingers crossed for the rest of us
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlifes downunder

Suexx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Wow things are moving now!

Big congrats to Millsyandtroup, OZZY7, dor34, graham and Maria and an extra congrats to Babsw for getting your CO- So pleased for you all.

And em, well we have some news too

WE GOT THE VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still in shock and starting to miss people already- how daft is that!!!

Bet there will be some more this week.

Good luck everyone!

Babsw
ozzyfever
mad city fan
the bournes
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Al150n
Dedmeet
Tawkins1
Whizbangwallop
Wannabees
Kipsters
adamsml
mandy,that is so fantastic, really pleased for you! Get that time line updated quick and the champers poured out!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.