Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by angiek
Hip Hip Horay

We had Our Visa Today

Angiek

I Would Like to wish all the Junies the Very best for 2008
Cogratulations Angie, Enjoy the ride

Rob, Helen & Caitlain
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

congrats to both of you!!!!! Surely any day now for the rest of us stragglers!! Well, so i keep telling our friends who we are residing with!! good luck to all next week!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:07 am
Just Joined

James2513 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: June 07 visa applicants

Hello friends,

i am also june applicant, my application reached DIAC on 6th June.
I am a class 137 - STNI applicant.
I got my acknowledgement on 31st aug 2007.
Nothing else.

hopew will get our PR Soon
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Deke
Hi woke up this morning to that magical e-mail. WE GOT THE VISA !! Sent application June 2nd.

Lots of celebrating to do house is sold just need to get a date then we will be off ASAP and we can't wait.

Good luck to all still waiting.

Tracy
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Now go celebrate

Suexx
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Deke
Hi woke up this morning to that magical e-mail. WE GOT THE VISA !! Sent application June 2nd.

Lots of celebrating to do house is sold just need to get a date then we will be off ASAP and we can't wait.

Good luck to all still waiting.

Tracy

Congratulations Tracey

All the Best for your new LIFE DOWN UNDER

Angiek
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angiek
Hip Hip Horay

We had Our Visa Today

Angiek

I Would Like to wish all the Junies the Very best for 2008
Well done, enjoy your new life down under.

Please let it be us next!!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Many congratulations Angie and Deke what fantastic news. Good luck with your new lives!!! Keep in touch!!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Well done, enjoy your new life down under.

Please let it be us next!!!
can I join your queue?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to those of you who have got your visas in the last week or so!!! Bless of wishes to you all for your new lives down under

I nearly changed my mind yesterday about oz after watching wanted down under as nz looked so pretty. My cousin emigrated out there 2 years ago & loves the country & the lifestyle.

Had our meds done yesterday. My ex backed down & allowed me to take my older 3 (who aren't emigrating with us) & handed over the passports which was a complete surprise. Completely hectic with 7 of us but only took just over an hour to get the lot done as they swapped us about it groups for the meds & xrays. Don't know what I was flapping about tbh as it was all very laid back & they were all great with the kids, especially our youngest 2. Did cost us £1100 though Waiting for our police checks to come back now & that's it, all done. Now the waiting begins!!

Alison
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

I Can't Believe How Many of you wished us Good Luck

I never drink in the house, but last night we celebrated.

My OH said I was not looking GOOD THIS MORNING

Had to have a McDonalds this morning!!! (I did say on new years day no more mcdonalds again)!!!!

Babs you are right behind us- GOOD LUCK

Wishing everyone all the best for 2008

Sue I gonna be your friendly stalker FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angiek
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Ang u know those mcdonalds will get u every time lol

Suexx
Old Jan 5th 2008, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

marksm3 is on a distinguished road

you know if everyone is as friendly over there as they are on this site then it will be amazing, good luck to ya all.

mark
Old Jan 6th 2008, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by al150n
Congratulations to those of you who have got your visas in the last week or so!!! Bless of wishes to you all for your new lives down under

I nearly changed my mind yesterday about oz after watching wanted down under as nz looked so pretty. My cousin emigrated out there 2 years ago & loves the country & the lifestyle.

Had our meds done yesterday. My ex backed down & allowed me to take my older 3 (who aren't emigrating with us) & handed over the passports which was a complete surprise. Completely hectic with 7 of us but only took just over an hour to get the lot done as they swapped us about it groups for the meds & xrays. Don't know what I was flapping about tbh as it was all very laid back & they were all great with the kids, especially our youngest 2. Did cost us £1100 though Waiting for our police checks to come back now & that's it, all done. Now the waiting begins!!

Alison
al150n would you mind telling me whats involved in the medicals we have ours booked for the 28th and am getting really nervous. OH has epilepsy but well controlled with medication from GP hasn't had problems for over 10 years, the rest of us all healthy. Do you need to write down every trip to the GP on the forms where it asks what medical treatment recieved in last 5 years or is it just hospital treatment they need to know about. Sorry for all the questions but as you went recently guess you'd know the answers!!!
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dusta
al150n would you mind telling me whats involved in the medicals we have ours booked for the 28th and am getting really nervous. OH has epilepsy but well controlled with medication from GP hasn't had problems for over 10 years, the rest of us all healthy. Do you need to write down every trip to the GP on the forms where it asks what medical treatment recieved in last 5 years or is it just hospital treatment they need to know about. Sorry for all the questions but as you went recently guess you'd know the answers!!!
Hi Dusta

We just wrote down all hospital visits & brief details. I honestly couldn't remember all the doctors visits with 5 kids for various coughs, ear infections, etc. I spoke to the doctor the night before the meds & explained that as my older 3 live with their Dad I couldn't be exact with things like my son having stitches in his leg & he was happy that I just put the year down. I've got a problem with my shoulder which I'm having treatment for at the moment & will possibly need an operation on. The doctor asked if there were any medical problems at present so I told him about it & he said it wasn't serious, although painful for me...gee thanks I wrote down details about it & dates but he didn't ask for any hospital letters or anything. If your worried about your husbands epilepsy then maybe you can get a letter from your own doctor giving details of his condition, medical, etc.

We had chest xrays done, eyes tested (reading some letters off a card), blood pressure & abdomen checked, eyes & ears checked, chest listened to, height & weight done & blood tests. Oh & I had my boobs checked & hubby had to cough!

Good luck with the meds & I know it's easier said than done but try not to be to nervous about them. I was more stressed about my younger 2 making a mess in the waiting rooms with all the toys than the meds themselves.

Alison
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by al150n
Hi Dusta

We just wrote down all hospital visits & brief details. I honestly couldn't remember all the doctors visits with 5 kids for various coughs, ear infections, etc. I spoke to the doctor the night before the meds & explained that as my older 3 live with their Dad I couldn't be exact with things like my son having stitches in his leg & he was happy that I just put the year down. I've got a problem with my shoulder which I'm having treatment for at the moment & will possibly need an operation on. The doctor asked if there were any medical problems at present so I told him about it & he said it wasn't serious, although painful for me...gee thanks I wrote down details about it & dates but he didn't ask for any hospital letters or anything. If your worried about your husbands epilepsy then maybe you can get a letter from your own doctor giving details of his condition, medical, etc.

We had chest xrays done, eyes tested (reading some letters off a card), blood pressure & abdomen checked, eyes & ears checked, chest listened to, height & weight done & blood tests. Oh & I had my boobs checked & hubby had to cough!

Good luck with the meds & I know it's easier said than done but try not to be to nervous about them. I was more stressed about my younger 2 making a mess in the waiting rooms with all the toys than the meds themselves.

Alison
Thanks for that Alison just nice to know what your walking into!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.