Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Babsw
is your wig maker on the sol list and can they pass their TRA,eh....?

sorry, think its all getting too much for me!

My OH has suggested a keep fit campaign for the medicals( if they ever send for us) but he doesn't seem to realise alcohol is the only thing keeping me going at present....
Babs,
They decided to stay in the uk as business was booming with all the prospective applicants waiting for their Visa
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kerikerr
If your using an agent, or applying by yourself,keep harrassing them to get in touch with DIMIA, that's what we did along the way and most of the time we did get results by just reminding them that we were still waiting You could also send them a picture when you are completely bald and telling them that this is what the stress has reduced your poor hair too
going to have to get out my see you jimmy hat for work tomorrow if its going to be cold and windy
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Hi Babs and everyone still hanging in there. I'm back to checking emails every day again wth crossed fingers- still nothing yet though.

Watching 'wanted down under' keeps me motivated though!

Good luck to us all in 2008!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Hi Babs and everyone still hanging in there. I'm back to checking emails every day again wth crossed fingers- still nothing yet though.

Watching 'wanted down under' keeps me motivated though!

Good luck to us all in 2008!
we watched the one from Perth this morning.I was surprised that the couple went with it,i thought they weren't that keen as Perth didn't seem their place really but I thought it was really kind of the tv company to show them around a house sorta double their budget! Rub your nose in what you can't have!! tho' i wish the idea could be done like that for all of us, jobs houses etc all arranged.No stress eh! I also thought their families were obviously going to miss them but could they have made it more difficult for them,talk about "no pressure and we'll be happy for you what ever you decide"? Still good to watch tho'.Am quite interested in tomorrows coz we know a couple who came back from Christ church coz they couldn't make it work.
Still nothing today but there's always tomorrow....
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Babs,
They decided to stay in the uk as business was booming with all the prospective applicants waiting for their Visa
Hah!!! along with the wine suppliers in my local offy!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hip Hip Horay

We had Our Visa Today

Angiek

I Would Like to wish all the Junies the Very best for 2008
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Congratulations,fantastic start to the weekend!!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by angiek
Hip Hip Horay

We had Our Visa Today

Angiek

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Enjoy your new life down under!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

siobhan07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hip Hip Horay

We had Our Visa Today

Angiek

Hi Angie, does that mean that the guys in immigration are back from their holidays???
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Hip Hip Horay

We had Our Visa Today

Angiek

FANTASTIC NEWS, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!GREAT NEWS FOR THOSE STILL WAITING THAT DIMIA IS BACK AT WORK! ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hip Hip Horay

We had Our Visa Today

Angiek

Fantastic news, have a fab life down under. Goodluck to the last few Junies waiting.

Helen
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hip Hip Horay

We had Our Visa Today

Angiek

Oh Angie, I'm so pleased for you, that is fantastic news!!!! Send me some of your luck, we still haven't got a CO yet!
When are you moving then? and where to( yeah I know Aus, I meant which part!!!).
On with the removals now,eh!
Have a brill celebration!!!
Babs.x
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

To my stalker of 2007 MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS Now go celebrate and destress for a couple of days.

Suexx
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:19 am
Just Joined

Deke is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi woke up this morning to that magical e-mail. WE GOT THE VISA !! Sent application June 2nd.

Lots of celebrating to do house is sold just need to get a date then we will be off ASAP and we can't wait.

Good luck to all still waiting.

Tracy
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Deke
Hi woke up this morning to that magical e-mail. WE GOT THE VISA !! Sent application June 2nd.

Lots of celebrating to do house is sold just need to get a date then we will be off ASAP and we can't wait.

Good luck to all still waiting.

Tracy
Congratulations!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.