Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi all, Happy New Year to you all!! Congrats to those in the last few weeks that received CO or visa!!

So, am I right in thinking that there are only us and Babs now waiting for something? Or are there any more peeps tearing there hair out waiting for the visa!!! Its been 3 weeks now staying at friends, us and kids in 1 room, not been too bad but its so frustrating that we need and want to go now, and we cant as still waiting for visa. Really annoyed to as front loaded meds and police checks back in August thinking it would speed it up, looks like im on the bottom of the pile!:curse:

Oh well, good luck babs for next couple of weeks and good luck to all that are flying out soon! Carley
Hi and a Happy New Year everybody
No your not the only one's waiting for something .I haven't even got a CO yet and I've torn all my hair out as well.:curse: I was hoping to be out there in march/april but things aren't looking to promising for those dates.
But to everybody who has got visa's and CO's well done
Sydney looked great on hogmany
never mind this year i'll be there i hope
Old Jan 1st 2008, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi There

We only got our CO week before christmas. We applied the 5th June for Visa.

SO CHIN UP GUYS

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR & GOOD LUCK

Angiek
Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year to everyone those still waiting for news, those planning the move and those that have made the move.

Myself and 18yr old son fly to Adelaide 21st Jan and OH and 3 girls on the 31st still busy getting house ready for the family that are renting it for a year from 1st Feb. Removals 28th and 29th Jan and then hopefully we will all be together again.

Hi as well is Wendy from Adelaide still browsing the site and helping us poor Brits still trying to get over to Oz ???? Wendy if you are still helping us poor old folk please pm me as I have a couple of questions specific to Adelaide.

thanks
Helen
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Hi everyone. I haven't posted for a while as I knew our visa was going to take a while and whilst its great to see everyone getting their visas, it's also hard when you wish it was you!! Many congrats to everyone who's got theirs!

We had our medicals done in October but had to have a further report done and so they only got to LCU on 3rd Dec. We are not sure whether the meds will be queried further or if /when we will get the visa. Was beginning to feel like we are the only ones left!!

Are there many of us waiting now? It's hard to keep track with the thread being quite long now!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:04 am
Just Joined

swstephenwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
My husband and I are hoping to join our family on the the Peninsula near Melbourne, Victoria. on a parent cont. visa
My daughter inlaw rang the the office in Perth to inform them of some changes in our life, she asked when we would get our case officer this was in December 2007, they informed her, that they was dealing with May 2007 at the moment and that we would be dealt with in January as we applied last June 2007 we thought any one out there would appreciate this info
kind regards
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by swstephenwood
Hi,
My husband and I are hoping to join our family on the the Peninsula near Melbourne, Victoria. on a parent cont. visa
My daughter inlaw rang the the office in Perth to inform them of some changes in our life, she asked when we would get our case officer this was in December 2007, they informed her, that they was dealing with May 2007 at the moment and that we would be dealt with in January as we applied last June 2007 we thought any one out there would appreciate this info
kind regards
thank you so much for your posting, it helps just to hear something official.I don't think any of us pretend to understand how the system works but that does sound positive, thanks!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Hi everyone. I haven't posted for a while as I knew our visa was going to take a while and whilst its great to see everyone getting their visas, it's also hard when you wish it was you!! Many congrats to everyone who's got theirs!

We had our medicals done in October but had to have a further report done and so they only got to LCU on 3rd Dec. We are not sure whether the meds will be queried further or if /when we will get the visa. Was beginning to feel like we are the only ones left!!

Are there many of us waiting now? It's hard to keep track with the thread being quite long now!
Hi Mands, we're still here! No co yet but still hanging in here.To be honest I wasn't sure if you were still here or not,I'd got it in my head you'd gone. Hope you get some good news re. the visa soon!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the dooners
Hi and a Happy New Year everybody
No your not the only one's waiting for something .I haven't even got a CO yet and I've torn all my hair out as well.:curse: I was hoping to be out there in march/april but things aren't looking to promising for those dates.
But to everybody who has got visa's and CO's well done
Sydney looked great on hogmany
never mind this year i'll be there i hope
we can go bald together!!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Babsw
we can go bald together!!!!
an offer that can't be refused
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone we are still here too. We have got a CO and are having meds done 28th Jan which I'm starting to worry about. I sent for pccs aug 07 which arrived with wrong name so are waiting for those to be sorted too. Just seem to move from one wait and worry to another!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:51 am
Just Joined

siobhan07 is an unknown quantity at this point

I so agree that its one worrying wait to another!!
so fed up at present.Think it might be call for another e-mail next week
to check on progress, wonder will I make them mad??
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

A very Happy New Year to everybody and wishing all those still waiting all the luck in the world plus I have the name of a good wig maker should anyone need it
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kerikerr
A very Happy New Year to everybody and wishing all those still waiting all the luck in the world plus I have the name of a good wig maker should anyone need it
is your wig maker on the sol list and can they pass their TRA,eh....?

sorry, think its all getting too much for me!

My OH has suggested a keep fit campaign for the medicals( if they ever send for us) but he doesn't seem to realise alcohol is the only thing keeping me going at present....
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kerikerr
good will need 1 soon the way things are going
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by the dooners
good will need 1 soon the way things are going
If your using an agent, or applying by yourself,keep harrassing them to get in touch with DIMIA, that's what we did along the way and most of the time we did get results by just reminding them that we were still waiting You could also send them a picture when you are completely bald and telling them that this is what the stress has reduced your poor hair too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.