Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Babsw
Brilliant news,just in time for xmas! Going to be a happy new year in your house!!!!
Cheers guys for the good wishes, can't quite believe it yet but going to enjoy the celebrations over the festive season
Old Dec 21st 2007, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Purplecharley1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I have just officially joined but have been an avid user of the site for the last few months. Just wanted to give my timeline as I received my email about my visa being granted this morning.
I didnt get any notification about a case officer prior to this so it was a lovely surprise.
Good Luck to everyone still waiting and Congratulations to those who have been granted visas.
Thanks for all the help.

Timeline
136 Modl applied 04/06/07
Acknowledged 12/06/07
File Ref No 05/09/07
Medicals Done 19/09/07
Police Checks sent 12/11/07
Visa Granted 21/12/07

Last edited by Purplecharley1; Dec 21st 2007 at 11:12 am. Reason: wrong date for medicals
Old Dec 21st 2007, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Cheers guys for the good wishes, can't quite believe it yet but going to enjoy the celebrations over the festive season
Originally Posted by Purplecharley1
Hi
I have just officially joined but have been an avid user of the site for the last few months. Just wanted to give my timeline as I received my email about my visa being granted this morning.
I didnt get any notification about a case officer prior to this so it was a lovely surprise.
Good Luck to everyone still waiting and Congratulations to those who have been granted visas.
Thanks for all the help.

Timeline
Acknowledged 12/06/07
File Ref No 05/09/07
Medicals Done 19/09/07
Visa Granted 21/12/07

CONGRATULATIONS guys enjoy your newlife downunder

Now go CELEBRATE

Suexx
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

WE GOT THE VISA...............................:thumb sup:
Wishing all the luck in the world to all those still waiting and a very Merry Christmas to everyone, GET THAT CHAMPERS OPEN
Fab news, have a great Christmas and new year and a great new life in Oz, we are off on the 8th of Jan to start ours.

Enjoy it

Rob, Helen & Caitlain
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Purplecharley1
Hi
Thanks for all the help.

Timeline
Acknowledged 12/06/07
File Ref No 05/09/07
Medicals Done 19/09/07
Visa Granted 21/12/07
Big Congrats on the visa and a big welcome to BE.

Cheers,

Rob, Helen & Caitlain
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Hammonds will become famous soon enough

WE GOT THE VISA...............................:thumb sup:
Wishing all the luck in the world to all those still waiting and a very Merry Christmas to everyone, GET THAT CHAMPERS OPEN
Congratulations i am so excited for you x
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

WE GOT THE VISA...............................
Fab News - I am leaving for Sydney on Tuesday!!!!

Good luck to the rest of you and well done everyone else who has had grants that I haven't congratulated!!!!

Lau xx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Reedy

Good luck to the rest of you and well done everyone else who has had grants that I haven't congratulated!!!!

Lau xx
Have a safe journey. Keep us updated from the otherside lol

Merry xmas and best wishes for 2008!!

Suexx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Lau xx
Thanks Laura and good luck in Sydney! Can't believe your going on Christmas day, we won't be long behind you, leave 17 Jan!!! Wishing you every success in Oz!XXX
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

WE GOT THE VISA...............................eek:
Congratulations!!! Bet you are well over the moon and it must be the best crimbo present you could get...

Have a great Christmas (as if I need to say that!)

Rich
x
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by whizbangwallop
Congratulations!!! Bet you are well over the moon and it must be the best crimbo present you could get...

Have a great Christmas (as if I need to say that!)

Rich
x
Cheers everyone
Old Dec 24th 2007, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Congraulations to all those who have heard this week!!!Safe journey to everyone leaving over the christmas period!!! And a very merry christmas to everyone else whos still waiting for news!!! heres to us all spending next christmas in Oz!!!
Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

safe journey,Laura, will be strange when you've gone.All the best for your journey and new life, have a good one!!
Merry xmas to everyone and here's to a great 2008 for us all!!!
Babs.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw
safe journey,Laura, will be strange when you've gone.All the best for your journey and new life, have a good one!!
Merry xmas to everyone and here's to a great 2008 for us all!!!
Babs.
Thanks Babs,

I am here now - staying in a hotel in Sydney it feels a bit like a holiday at the moment! I need to start work etc to feel like this is home - I like it here though

Hope you have good news soon,

Will keep a look out.....

Lau x
Old Dec 28th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Thanks Babs,

I am here now - staying in a hotel in Sydney it feels a bit like a holiday at the moment! I need to start work etc to feel like this is home - I like it here though

Hope you have good news soon,

Will keep a look out.....

Lau x
don't rush your self, have a good look around and enjoy it, the time will come soon enough when the holiday feeling wears off! Have a fab new year!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.