Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Just in for work usual turned on the computer and guess what

WE GOT THE VISA!!!!!!Cant believe it, going to hit the bottle tonight. Good Luck to everyone hope its good news soon.
Michelle
Hi Michelle

Have only just read this thread, congratulations on getting your visa! Hopefully we will have ours by the next Glasgow meet up!

Debbie
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, congrats to all that have received visa grants or CO's!!!! Cant believe how many there have been!! I just wish we were one of you!! Completly gutted that there are so many now that applied after us and have theirs! What junies are still awaiting CO or visa grant that have front loaded? Our app was received on 12/06.

Carley
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Wow, congrats to all that have received visa grants or CO's!!!! Cant believe how many there have been!! I just wish we were one of you!! Completly gutted that there are so many now that applied after us and have theirs! What junies are still awaiting CO or visa grant that have front loaded? Our app was received on 12/06.

Carley
Hi Carley. I'm sure you'll get a CO soon. We had to send a change of details update through in the last couple of weeks, and I wouldn't be surprised if that had something to do with being allocated a CO.

Rich
x
Old Dec 19th 2007, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

dogscogs is an unknown quantity at this point

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Had a call from our Agent this morning, 5:30am! they have granted our visas:-) which is certainly a nice xmas present I must say. We applied back in June on a Skilled independent 136, case officer assigned October but we hadn't frontloaded our Medicals and Police Checks.

Luckily the medicals were done straight away but the Police checks took the full 40 days (plus a few more).

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the forum for being so helpful and good luck to all of those still waiting!!

Merry Christmas Guys!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dogscogs

Had a call from our Agent this morning, 5:30am! they have granted our visas:-) which is certainly a nice xmas present I must say. We applied back in June on a Skilled independent 136, case officer assigned October but we hadn't frontloaded our Medicals and Police Checks.

Luckily the medicals were done straight away but the Police checks took the full 40 days (plus a few more).

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the forum for being so helpful and good luck to all of those still waiting!!

Merry Christmas Guys!
Brilliant News

Go & Enjoy LIFEDOWN UNDER

Angiek
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Merry Christmas Guys!

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Now go CELEBRATE

Suexx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Hi everyone, Well its real now passports turned up this morning with the famous orange sticker in, The result of months of hoping, waiting and sitting in front of the computer. Merry christmas to all junies wether you have or are still waiting and hope you have some good news soon.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 12:39 am
Just Joined

siobhan07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Hi Siobhan,
We got a CO a couple of months ago and still have no visa:curse:. Our agent has now emailed them twice with no reply, I'm seriously worried as well, I think our CO is off sick! We've also booked our flights and leave in 4 weeks as I was sure that when we got the CO it would just be a matter of a few weeks. If we don't hear by Friday then we won't hear until the 7th Jan when the agent comes back from Xmas holiday, so we're getting really concerned now.
Where are you heading? I've got a job lined up at the royal brisbane hospital and was supposed to start there in Novemeber
I'm sure things will be ok with yourselves (that's what everyone is telling me anyway)
Let's hope for some news tomorrow
Keri
Gosh Kerikerr, thats a long time from getting a co and still no visa everyone else seems to get their visa within 2 weeks,
Is your application away to Brisbane like mine? I hope it will not take long.
Siobhan
Old Dec 20th 2007, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi all you junies

WE GOT A CASE OFFICER

WHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

ANGIEK
Oh Angie,I'm so pleased for you!!!!! I think you were worrying more than me about it,at least you can relax now for xmas!!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Merry Christmas Guys!
Congratulations guys, get the passports sent off quick!!!!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Bournes

Carley
we haven't front loaded well just the police checks but we applied same time as you but have no co yet so thats just us two left now i think from June,is that right?
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

WE GOT THE VISA...............................:thumb sup:
Wishing all the luck in the world to all those still waiting and a very Merry Christmas to everyone, GET THAT CHAMPERS OPEN
Old Dec 21st 2007, 1:24 am
Just Joined

siobhan07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing all the luck in the world to all those still waiting and a very Merry Christmas to everyone, GET THAT CHAMPERS OPEN
delighted for u!!you are so lucky!!!
happy xmas.......
Old Dec 21st 2007, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Brilliant news,just in time for xmas! Going to be a happy new year in your house!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 3:50 am
Just Joined

laudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! WHAT A GREAT XMAS PREZZY.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.