Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by laudami
GUESS WHAT........We had some fantastic news when we opened our email Last night...We have been granted our visas!!!! HURRAY.What a great xmas prezzy
We were assigned our CO 2 weeks SAT YES SAT and received our visas sat????? They must be working overtime.
Now we just need to sell this house and were off
Good luck to the rest of the Junies we hope you all have a lovely xmas surprise too
x
brilliant news, just what you needed for a great xmas!!!!!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dusta
Babs are you saying ditto cus you also applied same date as katiejay or because you have also recieved a co? Hope its the latter!!!
well done to everyone whos had news this week lets keep it moving!!!
wish it was coz of getting a co but no it was coz we applied the same time, thanks for the good thoughts tho'! Am trying to get on with xmas and have decided nothing will happen now till Jan.All the best to everyone for the next week!!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

GUESS WHAT........We had some fantastic news when we opened our email Last night...We have been granted our visas!!!! HURRAY.What a great xmas prezzy
We were assigned our CO 2 weeks SAT YES SAT and received our visas sat????? They must be working overtime.
Good luck to the rest of the Junies we hope you all have a lovely xmas surprise too
x
CONGRATULATIONS

ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE DOWNUNDER!!!

ANGIEK
Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Congratulations!Maybe this week will be a good week too for others waiting still as they seem to be speeding up just a little?
Old Dec 16th 2007, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

Hammonds will become famous soon enough

x
Congratulations
Old Dec 16th 2007, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

Hammonds will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bello
thanks for the congrats all sooooooooooooo happy

Well done the hammonds and good luck to everyone else waiting
Thanks for all the congratulations,flying on 16th January. Still in day dream.
Hope the rest of the Junies get theres this week, just in time for xmasjules
Old Dec 17th 2007, 2:32 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

x
Congrats Laudami
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:02 am
Just Joined

laudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the rough

Thankyou for all the congrats!!! We just need to sell our home and were off! GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF THE JUNIES WE HOPE YOU TOO GET SOME EARLY XMAS PREZZIES THIS WEEK?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Yee-har, just got email to say that we have a CO Really didn't expect to get anything until well after Christmas so we were well surprised. Luckily the meds went off about 3 weeks ago and we are just waiting for return of the police checks...

I've tried staying off of BE as it made the waiting harder, but congrats to everyone that has had some good news recently I will be reading all through the thread now...

Merry Christmas

Rich

Last edited by whizbangwallop; Dec 18th 2007 at 7:39 pm.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by whizbangwallop
Yee-har, just got email to say that we have a CO Really didn't expect to get anything until well after Christmas so we were well surprised. Luckily the meds went off about 3 weeks ago and we are just waiting for return of the police checks...

I've tried staying off of BE as it made the waiting harder, but congrats to everyone that has had some good news recently I will be reading all through the thread now...

Merry Christmas

Rich
well done, bet that's made your xmas better!!! Crack open that bubbly!!!!(and get another bottle in for the visa arriving!!)
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Babsw
well done, bet that's made your xmas better!!! Crack open that bubbly!!!!(and get another bottle in for the visa arriving!!)
Thanks Babsw Damn right it did. Really didn't think there would be anything this side of crimbo so it was a real surprise. Hope you get a nice christmas pressie too...

Hopefully our meds won't take too long to clear, and we should get out PC's back early Jan...

Rich
x
Old Dec 19th 2007, 1:00 am
Just Joined

siobhan07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Hi All,

our agent sent our application off on 1st June, we're going on a 136MODL (nurse) we too are a family of 5, kids 5, 3 and 10 months, heading to Brisbane, never been before but heyho, why not! Now to decide when to put the house on the market and if we should frontload our medicals and PCC, what do you all think???

Keri
Hi Keri, I too am a nurse, applied in june, got case officer 2 weeks ago,
but now they have sent our application to Brisbane assessment unit, due to my OH's police check, which has a few blemishes.... I am so worried, we should have had our visa by now.Hopefully we don't have to wait long! I AM SOOO sick waiting. How are you getting on?
Siobhan.:curse:
Old Dec 19th 2007, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by siobhan07
Hi Keri, I too am a nurse, applied in june, got case officer 2 weeks ago,
but now they have sent our application to Brisbane assessment unit, due to my OH's police check, which has a few blemishes.... I am so worried, we should have had our visa by now.Hopefully we don't have to wait long! I AM SOOO sick waiting. How are you getting on?
Siobhan.:curse:
Hi Siobhan,
We got a CO a couple of months ago and still have no visa:curse:. Our agent has now emailed them twice with no reply, I'm seriously worried as well, I think our CO is off sick! We've also booked our flights and leave in 4 weeks as I was sure that when we got the CO it would just be a matter of a few weeks. If we don't hear by Friday then we won't hear until the 7th Jan when the agent comes back from Xmas holiday, so we're getting really concerned now.
Where are you heading? I've got a job lined up at the royal brisbane hospital and was supposed to start there in Novemeber
I'm sure things will be ok with yourselves (that's what everyone is telling me anyway)
Let's hope for some news tomorrow
Keri
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi all you junies

WE GOT A CASE OFFICER

WHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

ANGIEK
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi all you junies

WE GOT A CASE OFFICER

WHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

ANGIEK
Congratulations Angiek... It's very exciting isn't it They must be trying to get them allocated before Christmas

Rich

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.